sex with co-workers?

last reply
210 replies
22.7k views
2 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How you ever and how easy it for you to have sex with a co-worker at work and who started ?
Lurker
0 likes
I have selpt with my coworkers once and a while from the room service department at the hotel I work at and all are female, and my boss she's sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
my husband learn the hard way it is not a good idea.. he and his company lost over $250,00 to settle a lawsuit.... she kinda set him up but he did not need to fall into her trap .
Lurker
0 likes
I have not... thought about it, but didn't. I just don't think it is a good idea. Way too many things can go wrong, and once you cross that line, you can not go back (I don't care what anyone says, you can NOT... it is a bell that can't be unrung.). IMO it is best to leave that whole thing alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes & it was a mistake . two failed marriages, with childminder involved.
Lurker
0 likes
It is pretty rife where I work. Marriage breakdowns are common!
Lurker
0 likes
never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope and wouldn't think about it as a married man. If I were single and she was as well, I might if the intention was establishing a long term relationship. Bang and bolting with someone at work would be very bad.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
1 like
Yes several times, but always with the understanding that it was for the pleasure of a shared sexual encounter. Love them in the moment and remember where your car is parked, make no promise you dont intend to keep, and things will be fine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes with one who was an old girlfriend and it lasted a year and a half. Then an old school mate who had flirted in school but would not take the hint that I was'nt looking for anything more than a friend and after telling her it would be for sex and could change how we acted towards each other. Oh yeah she was a good Christian girl who made a point to comment sleeping with some poeple was a mistake.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I had sex with a girl I worked with in college a few times and I have high hopes for a current colleague who is very bi-curious about me! I'm a little nervous how it might change our professional relationship but we've become great friends and flirt all the time. I think we can handle it! My husband says we just need to jump in bed together and get it over with! Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I have not... thought about it, but didn't. I just don't think it is a good idea. Way too many things can go wrong, and once you cross that line, you can not go back (I don't care what anyone says, you can NOT... it is a bell that can't be unrung.). IMO it is best to leave that whole thing alone.

Agreed! I very much enjoy the flirtatious 'dance' that happens between colleagues and have thought about it many times but I have not and would not cross that line and have sex with anyone I work with on a daily basis. Perhaps it's different for people working in more transient jobs but as a professional with a successful and rising career, I would never be so short-sighted as to allow my libido to take over and risk all that I've worked hard to accomplish just for a fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes......but he was my boss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
!!!!!!!!.....kinky u!!!!! i would like to know more about that.
sex with a co worker for me its out of question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, I will tell you!
Detention Seeker
1 like
Yes I have had sex with a co-worker she started it it was fun while it lasted but was before i got married.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yep, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I don't recommend it, especially if you are not looking long-term. Stares, gossip and all that crap is a pain when the fun is over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have slept with a cowork at my parttime job.
In fact hes my boyfriend, we had sex for the firsttime to celebrate my 19 birthday,
Damm he was good.

Allie XXXX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see how you can avoid this as I don't see the difference here unless the implication is everybody has responsibilities elsewhere and we're talking secret wild orgies in the stationery cupboard, or passionate encounters in the car park, or frantic fumblings in washrooms, or mind blowing orgasms across desks or clandestine encounters in the pub across the road, or BDSM in the board room. A lot of people meet at work and presumably sleep with each other. Met lots of women at work even the one I married.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Yes, when I was about 18 I dated my boss (26). Broke up with him to date his roommate/best friend (also 26). I think I got all my bad judgment calls over in about a 6-month period. Since then, no coworkers or friends of ex's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My very first proper job, i fancied the manageress loads. I was 16, she maybe 35. I eventually got with her and we lasted 3 1/2 years till i left. She was just cock hungry & i wasn't the only one banging her. 3 years later i'm back working with the same boss, her & her hubby now working some where else. I stayed there for 13 yr, banging her every week in that time. Not sure who else was either lol. Now left & regretably don't see her. Once had a part time girls tit's out for a grope n suck in the stock cupboard but never went any further sad
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not for long term relationships, but i have fucked a few co-workers for one night things
Lurker
0 likes
I have twice, first time many years ago and the second time lasted about two years then we got married
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yup, and then married her, now 20+ yrs later divorced her... Have the hots for a co-worker but we are just flirting...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had several "work originated" affairs.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Never with a co-worker

(but I did have a long affair with a client of the firm I worked for ... when that started, I quit my job ... mixing business and pleasure is asking for HUGE stress)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
no, but people come and go so quicly at my job it could work out without major consequences.
Lurker
0 likes
Only once, at a summer camp, and she was straight-curious, anyway. Other than that, I've never really tried...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, it was fun and exciting. looking back at it, very stupid