Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Missionary Sex Options · View
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:11:38 AM

I'm with the Dude too.
nazhinaz
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 3:09:15 AM

I feel mssonary has its own specifics.
For love making its perfect, allows deepest penetration and eye to eye, mouth to mouth, breast to chest contact too.
But should we not leave the position for the mood?
As sexual partners we can go for a quickie for which maybe on all four is good and satisfying.
Simlarly cow girl, reverse cowgirl, riding, gyrating all have their specifics for certain sexual moods.
I believe the issue of sexual position should be determined by the sex partners in their specific mood and no particular positon may be offered as the best one.
stephanie
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 5:29:32 PM

Personally..... Give me her panting and kneeled up (down), give me her sitting on me and wiglleling, give me her on her side and being pounded, give me her being a bad cowgirl...

But When I Want To Show Her Who I Am...

THEN I put her on her back...

xx SF

Imbecile! - de som empire
Si nos efforts te delevraient,
Tes baisers ressuseraient
Le cadavere de ton Wampyr! (Baudelaire.)
(I'll ATTEMPT a free translation...)
"Idiot! Even if our efforts were
To deliver you from Her empire,
Your kisses would bring back to life
The corpse of your beloved Vampire."
EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS FRENCH: "THat isn't quite correct..."
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 8:41:04 PM

I hate it. I always have. I love the intimacy of foreplay and kissing is wonderful. But when I want to have sex, I just want to cum and cum intensely--it doesnt happen in that position for me.
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:39:13 AM

i like missionary,although not particularly hooked to it.i like to watch her face and giving into the moment.i like to kiss her while stroking,i can fondle her boobs and sometimes i place my hand beneath her and pull her to me.my girl likes this particularly,she feels "i want more of her"
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:17:04 PM

I really enjoy missionary .... for the intimacy, kissing, watching .... the weight of my man - Yes!

I enjoy other positions too ... this one is a favourite!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

_Crystal_
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:02:09 PM

It's Intimate, the eye-to-eye contact ~

~Crystal; PM Me.?
Jinxy
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:19:01 PM

Dudealicious wrote:
I personally think that missionary is my favourite, not too many positions offer you so many options!

1) You stare into your lovers eyes as you slide in and out of her, stopping at times to kiss her lips, neck and shoulders. Taking your time to tease or just slide all the way in. You let her know just how good this feels and how sexy she is.....love making at it's finest!

2) The speed and intensity increase, you know it's difficult for your woman to cum through penetration alone so you "take the matters into your own hands". You switch from making love with her, go sliding between her legs and pleasuring her orally. You bring her to the very cusp of her orgasm to slide back up and start fucking her again. Your pace quickens, feeling your orgasm building. You can't hold back as she squeezes your cock and explode into her, knowing she hasn't cum yet you make your way between her legs and eat her out to a mind blowing orgasm!

3) Rough, raw fucking tonight, your balls slapping off of her pussy but need the feeling to go deeper into her. You raise her legs and place them on your shoulders, and tilt her hips upward. The sensation is amazing and you place your hand over her throat. You tell her how much of a dirty girl she is and scream in delight of just how fucking amazing this feels. You both finish and collapse next to each other on the bed and start to cuddle letting each other know how much you love each other......

Well there's more but that's a few of MY reasons as to why I like missionary. drunken

Dead on Lapplause

†Jinxy Approved†

SittingBallerina
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:08:33 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

This!

Love the the feeling of his body pressing down on mine. Whispering dirty nothings in my ear and his teeth sinking into my shoulder. *sigh* Embarassed

Oh yeah. Feeling his warm breath in my ear. Wrapping my legs around his back, pulling him as close as possible to me.
Archangelistic
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:03:12 AM

Without a doubt my favorite
TuhttttouchMe
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:12:42 AM

yeah I guess missionary is alright, but I prefer to be on top when I get the chance
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:49:46 AM

when it comes to real intimacy, it's hard to beat missionary, and the feeling of my chest pressed against a woman's breasts is incredibly erotic for me; however variety makes it all the more fun and when it comes to pure physical stimulation, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are my personal favorites.
sweetaz
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 3:40:59 AM

Its not my favourite but I do love looking at him whilst the bods are rocking. It has its place
Jack_42
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 4:46:37 AM

I go through all the positions possible but usually cum in missionary.
SexySophie
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:21:43 AM

Missionary and Doggy are probably my two favourite positions - and certainly the way I want to end up when my man ejaculates his sperm inside me. Love fucking 'cowgirl' or reverse ... but he mustn't cum till I've had my orgasms ... then we'll assume the missionary position for his climax. That way I can watch his ecstatic face ... see the total committment of his lust written on his face and feel the full force of his hot spurts as they jet deep into my belly.
Soleillalune
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:23:22 AM

Yes yes and yes !

ajm45
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 4:33:51 PM

I have to say, as much as I love being on top and trying new positions, I'm a huge fan of missionary. It's one of my favorite positions, simply because it offers many options and is incredibly intimate most of the time. I love it!

[And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.]
BSlain
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:49:07 PM

For some reason i love missionary. It's not just because of the intimacy, it's because I slightly feel in control when I'm on top. ANd when he's on top I can pull him closer and feel the warmth of his body. I don't know. Sometimes original is better.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:32:00 AM

Rather doggy
lovelord
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:17:39 PM

it seems like most women prefer this position
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:31:43 AM

MrTom wrote:
As so many blog sites on internet say do women still enjoy and prefer missionary sex ?

Yes, a most common position for me, usually after I initially ride on top and hav my first orgasm and turn into a ragdoll. It's usually a flip at that point where I take it missionary the rest of the time.
lovelord
Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:24:24 PM

Passionately expressed it there SexySophie
Dani
Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2013 8:38:14 PM

Missionary is by far my fave position...when the connection is there. I think it's the most underrated sex position there is being that it's the most made fun of for obvious reasons. But still, it'll always be my fave, because as I said before...the connection's there, which automatically makes the sex great for me.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

SecretLush
Posted: Monday, April 08, 2013 2:39:52 PM

Totally favorite position ever. Not only for many of the already posted reasons (intimate, face to face, etc) but physically speaking, I get the best clit contact from this position and am almost always able to have an orgasm in this position.

:)
loonatick
Posted: Monday, April 08, 2013 4:53:44 PM

I prefer legs over the shoulders
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 2:20:10 PM

i prefer them on shoulders or spread apart
Jack_42
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 4:30:09 PM

I vacillate between Schweitzer and Livingston.
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:40:05 PM

boobieflash2
Dudealicious wrote:
I personally think that missionary is my favourite, not too many positions offer you so many options!

1) You stare into your lovers eyes as you slide in and out of her, stopping at times to kiss her lips, neck and shoulders. Taking your time to tease or just slide all the way in. You let her know just how good this feels and how sexy she is.....love making at it's finest!

2) The speed and intensity increase, you know it's difficult for your woman to cum through penetration alone so you "take the matters into your own hands". You switch from making love with her, go sliding between her legs and pleasuring her orally. You bring her to the very cusp of her orgasm to slide back up and start fucking her again. Your pace quickens, feeling your orgasm building. You can't hold back as she squeezes your cock and explode into her, knowing she hasn't cum yet you make your way between her legs and eat her out to a mind blowing orgasm!

3) Rough, raw fucking tonight, your balls slapping off of her pussy but need the feeling to go deeper into her. You raise her legs and place them on your shoulders, and tilt her hips upward. The sensation is amazing and you place your hand over her throat. You tell her how much of a dirty girl she is and scream in delight of just how fucking amazing this feels. You both finish and collapse next to each other on the bed and start to cuddle letting each other know how much you love each other......

Well there's more but that's a few of MY reasons as to why I like missionary. drunken

What are doing later tonite?
204-oralboobieflash2 boobieflash2
LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:39:03 PM

MISSIONARY, COW GIRL,& DOGGY,.
1lush
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:34:01 AM

Find it to be the most intimate of all. I end most sections in that position.