What do girls notice first?

last reply
41 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kelsey000.Posted "What do guys notice first about a girl?" So ladies i'm throwing it back at you.What do girls notice first about a guy,face,smile,hands etc etc? p.s Thankyou Kelsey hope you dont mind xx
Clumeleon
0 likes
I moved this topic to Ask The Gals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height and hair, after that I'll notice his eyes, smile and hands (hands are important!) but at first glance, it's all about the height and hair. If he's tall, I'll take a second look, haha.

In all seriousness, it's not a conscious decision, it's just what I notice.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
At a distance I would say body shape, I like tall men with broad well defined shoulders, up close I would have to say the eyes. I think it's true when they say that the eyes are the window to the soul, and you can tell a lot about someone by looking them in the eyes.

All that being said, the physical side of things is purely for determining if you find them physically arousing. That doesn't mean anything other than you find them attractive, if I don't like their personality then it will go no further than a quick glance. (and maybe a second look for really hot guys) :-p

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
On a beach, I notice body first. When fully clothed on the city streets, I notice face first.

So... it depends on the circumstance, how close they're standing to me, and how much of them is overtly visible.

In general though, I probably first take notice of general physique, body type etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I first notice Height. Then face, hair, and arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Believe it or not it's the smile lines at the corner of his eyes. If there's no smile lines I wouldn't look twice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess the eyes and the smile for me. It's that first thing I look for to see if the guy is a jerk or if he is someone I want to be with. My husband had the most awesome smile when I met him and it sold me on him.
Lurker
0 likes
Height then shoulders, smile and hands. Hands tell you a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
DITTO! what Willow said!
Lurker
0 likes
His expression when i first meet him. His build. the way he dresses.yup in that order
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What they are doing, when I met Mr Sweets, I saw him sitting alone reviewing footage he shot of the play I was in and I noticed he had a lot of alcohol cans scattered around him. Yeah I knew he was at least tipsy and he seemed obsorbed in looking at the footage until he looked up and smiled at me. That's when I saw his eyes and that boyish smile.

I walked up to him.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height, build, hair, then face...face is the clincher!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
hands. Hands tell you a lot.
Are you a palm reader? Is your impression of a guy with thick hard (firm) meaty hands different from a guy with softer more delicate hands?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
If he's not naked? Height and shape.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes, smile and hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
If he's not naked? Height and shape.

And if he is naked?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

And if he is naked?

"Whoa, that guy's naked!"

At this point, I still probably notice the overall shape first, but not necessarily height, because everything else is laid bare (literally) in front of me. Is he a pudgy tub of goo? Does he look emaciated? If so, I probably look away, unless it's so remarkably bad that it becomes like a car crash and I can't look away.

But if the guy's body isn't bad, then I look at his chest, and then scan down quickly: abs, schlong, legs. Then up to the face and maybe at that point I've assessed how tall he is. By this time, perhaps I'm salivating ever so slightly.

Beyond that, we're beyond first impressions, and I start to wonder things like, "why is this guy naked?"
Lurker
0 likes
I notice the eyes first...and then legs lol love the legs...height and build next..then if I'm getting to know him...the smile. And how they talk and present themselves..always an order to it does me lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
his eyes, then smile, and lastly his voice.
Lurker
0 likes
His facial expressions. They will reveal is eyes, his smile (his teeth, very important) and his personality will shine through.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it depends... if something about him really stands out, being unusually tall or short, heavy or thin, you can't really not notice that. that said, in most cases, my eyes are drawn to faces. it's really the first place i focus on if they are facing me (if not, then it's usually their ass). a good face, handsome or pretty or warm or friendly is a make or break deal for me - even the guy with a nice body, if i don't find his place pleasing, won't be as appealing to me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Height, Smile, Eyes, Hair and Build.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How he dresses, and if he is muscular or not
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm not in really close proximity to him, I definitely notice height and body type first. If we are close, though, I immediately look at eyes and smile. If you have nice eyes and a great smile, I'm definitely hooked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ajm45
If I'm not in really close proximity to him, I definitely notice height and body type first. If we are close, though, I immediately look at eyes and smile. If you have nice eyes and a great smile, I'm definitely hooked.

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes
His eyes and smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually notice the eyes first. Piercing blue eyes or gorgeous green eyes are so sexy. If there are multiple men in the room... I will look at a man with a goatee first. Goatees really turn me on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height, face and eyes. In that order.