Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you think if your Husband/boyfriend wanted you to be fucked silly while he watched? X

last reply
42 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
That has been asked in several different ways in several of the forum sections already. smile Welcome to the forums.

Might I suggest you look around and maybe do a search before asking other questions? There are probably other threads already running with GREAT answers, that you could either view or jump on in as well. :)
Lurker
0 likes
This will be the eighth way its been asked then, i look forward to people giving their views to the topic I wanted to write!
Lurker
0 likes
No worries. LOL That made me giggle. Thanks! ;)
Cocolicious
0 likes
JohnC is correct. I found no less than 5 threads with this same question. A simple search will yield great results when searching this topic. Here is a couple to get you started. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here, but being antagonistic when one tries to help isn't going to be conducive to getting you the responses you require.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24172_Sex-with-another-man-while-husbandpartner-watches.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst20640_Would-you-have-a-threesome-or-an-orgy.aspx
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The concept turns me on. I've written about it as well (or variations of). I haven't experienced it in real life though. I did have a threesome with a guy I was casually involved with (and his buddy) and he watched for part of it but it wasn't the same as having a committed partner watching. It still turned me on though, even in that element.

As far as actual boyfriends go - I've typically had territorial partners, so the jealousy factor would leave them non-plussed about this idea in terms of taking it beyond a fantasy element. Who knows - maybe one day though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd thank my lucky stars and know exactly who to call on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alys
I'd thank my lucky stars and know exactly who to call on!

*Ahem*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Crapbag123

*Ahem*

Who else? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses
JohnC is correct. I found no less than 5 threads with this same question. A simple search will yield great results when searching this topic. Here is a couple to get you started. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here, but being antagonistic when one tries to help isn't going to be conducive to getting you the responses you require.

[/quote

Dude, are you the forum police or something, chill! Did you write your directions on all the other versions of this topic, if you did you should get a badge for upholding the clear and concise directions for getting to a topic which has been asked no more than once! Thanks but no thanks sheriff
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The concept turns me on. I've written about it as well (or variations of). I haven't experienced it in real life though. I did have a threesome with a guy I was casually involved with (and his buddy) and he watched for part of it but it wasn't the same as having a committed partner watching. It still turned me on though, even in that element.

As far as actual boyfriends go - I've typically had territorial partners, so the jealousy factor would leave them non-plussed about this idea in terms of taking it beyond a fantasy element. Who knows - maybe one day though.

Hey il have to have a look at your profile and a read of your stories. Its sad when partners cant be open over jealousy. But I suppose they then miss out on exploring a great sex life x
Lurker
0 likes
I have a question for you neeshan, and it is an honest question.....

Are you asking because it turns you on to fuck (or think about fucking) another man's woman silly (that term is silly in itself IMO, but oh well), or because you want another guy to fuck YOUR woman silly?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I have a question for you neeshan, and it is an honest question.....

Are you asking because it turns you on to fuck (or think about fucking) another man's woman silly (that term is silly in itself IMO, but oh well), or because you want another guy to fuck YOUR woman silly?

Thankyou for the dictionary advise on the word silly. Im from the u.k, we talk just a tad different here which obviously rubbs of to what I then write.

In regards to your question, it is something which my wife and I talked about.
Lurker
0 likes
No worries. Folks here use that term too though.

I am unclear on your answer though..... you talked about it with your wife, but that does not say you would be fucking another woman or your wife would be getting fucked by another man. I only ask again because your answer still does not clarify. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Basically were looking for good looking couples in the uk. I kinda like the idea of my wife with another man and then me with his partner.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by neeshan
Quote by cocokisses

[/quote

Dude, are you the forum police or something, chill! Did you write your directions on all the other versions of this topic, if you did you should get a badge for upholding the clear and concise directions for getting to a topic which has been asked no more than once! Thanks but no thanks sheriff

First off, I am not Dude, you may call me Coco, or simply not address me at all. I am not the forum police, but I am a volunteer on this site and we do our best to insure that all have a good time. So when a new person arrives we do go out of our way to simply state that there is a search feature that works well. Your question is not an uncommon one. And you needn't worry about my badges or lack there of... do enjoy your time here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

First off, I am not Dude, you may call me Coco, or simply not address me at all. I am not the forum police, but I am a volunteer on this site and we do our best to insure that all have a good time. So when a new person arrives we do go out of our way to simply state that there is a search feature that works well. Your question is not an uncommon one. And you needn't worry about my badges or lack there of... do enjoy your time here.

Thankyou coco, enjoy the topic
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neeshan
Basically were looking for good looking couples in the uk. I kinda like the idea of my wife with another man and then me with his partner.

Oh, ok. That puts it in perspective well. Thanks.

It also puts more of a twist to it than the question itself has.... you know, more of a swinger situation than a voyeuristic, right? Not just some guy coming in and having sex with your wife and that is that.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea thats right. Marriage means that you obviously love that person but sexual experience i think doesn't have to stop there for both parties
Lurker
0 likes
I am already very silly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neeshan
Yea thats right. Marriage means that you obviously love that person but sexual experience i think doesn't have to stop there for both parties

If that is what you both agree to... that is fine.

Me? No way in hell. LOL I would simply not "share" my woman and if she wanted to fuck other guys she should not have been with me. But that is just ME and how I look at it. What others choose to do is up to them. I am sure my woman would agree with me on this one (Belle?). Oh heck, I KNOW she would... she said she would not share me in another thread here on the same topic. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

If that is what you both agree to... that is fine.

Me? No way in hell. LOL I would simply not "share" my woman and if she wanted to fuck other guys she should not have married me. But that is just ME and how I look at it. What others choose to do is up to them. I am sure my woman would agree with me on this one (Belle?). Oh heck, I KNOW she would... she said she would not share me in another thread here on the same topic. LOL

Lol but john would it not turn you on knowing your gona fuck his partner in return. Having them then watch you in a kind of exhibitionist kinda way
Lurker
0 likes
Well my significant other loves it when we bring in other guys to fuck her silly whether I watch or join in, but the guys must be dom like me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neeshan

Lol but john would it not turn you on knowing your gona fuck his partner in return. Having them then watch you in a kind of exhibitionist kinda way

In return? No. If it was a one way thing, probably, but I don't want another man having sex with my woman. It is what it is. LOL And she is the same.

The key is to make sure you partner up with someone of similar feelings and thoughts on things. smile Then you push things to the limits of each other. It can still be great.
Lurker
0 likes
Does it change your relationship in any way
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SirChameleon
Well my significant other loves it when we bring in other guys to fuck her silly whether I watch or join in, but the guys must be dom like me!
l

Does is change your relationship on any wy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

In return? No. If it was a one way thing, probably, but I don't want another man having sex with my woman. It is what it is. LOL And she is the same.

The key is to make sure you partner up with someone of similar feelings and thoughts on things. smile Then you push things to the limits of each other. It can still be great.

John so are you married
Lurker
0 likes
It would not matter. Married, dating, whatever.... my woman is my woman and I feel the same way no matter our "status". It does not hinge on a ring. (Saw why you asked.... lol... edited my other post.)
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by OPguy
What would you think if your Husband/boyfriend wanted you to be fucked silly while he watched?

I think if he really wanted to see it happen, the relationship would be over. I like my men more possessive. I'm not a toy/tool, and I don't want to be shared and/or borrowed. Not my thing.