Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New cock pump Options · View
gdarkins85
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:47:04 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 2
To pump or not to pump. I got a pump the other and dont really know how to use it and seeing as the instrutions are not very good i need help
hankyspanky
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:22:12 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/4/2012
Posts: 526
Location: wellington, New Zealand
i got 1 about 5yrs ago&have 2say, it gave me ab
out -@least 1inch longer cocj&a bit more 2.
blazestcyr
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 7:58:57 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
and you did this to get BIGGER???

i thought these pumps were for diabetics who's conditions affect their being able to sustain an erection

when will you men be happy with your size??

we only care about the SIZE of our orgasm..not your penis
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:15:08 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,327
Yeah some guys do it to get larger.... in truth I doubt the lasting effects of them though. As for general stimulation.... hey, if that is what you want. :)
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:42:49 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,274
Location: West Coast
I didn't even know that people outside of the porn industry used pumps to be honest.

I don't know how they work exactly, but I think it would suck to have to break momentum to do something like this before sex.

Are pumps supposed to feel good for the user or is it purely for size/aesthetics?


ByronLord
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 1:25:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 753
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
I didn't even know that people outside of the porn industry used pumps to be honest.

I don't know how they work exactly, but I think it would suck to have to break momentum to do something like this before sex.

Are pumps supposed to feel good for the user or is it purely for size/aesthetics?


This guy seems to like them:



seekernow
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 10:18:13 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 3/6/2013
Posts: 2
hankyspanky wrote:
i got 1 about 5yrs ago&have 2say, it gave me ab
out -@least 1inch longer cocj&a bit more 2.


director Sorry to say guys pumps don`t work and all it does it gives you a blister on your penis head and then your fucked you can`t get fuck or suck, or even touch it without extreme pain !!!!
So ya go ahead and pump away ? Have fun going to the ER and explaining to the doc about your blister on your penis head ? The only way you can enlarge it is by magik sex with witches channeling
demons ! Ask any witch about magik sex and they will know. But not all men can do it.Fugly
Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:54:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,327
seekernow wrote:


director Sorry to say guys pumps don`t work and all it does it gives you a blister on your penis head and then your fucked you can`t get fuck or suck, or even touch it without extreme pain !!!!
So ya go ahead and pump away ? Have fun going to the ER and explaining to the doc about your blister on your penis head ? The only way you can enlarge it is by magik sex with witches channeling
demons ! Ask any witch about magik sex and they will know. But not all men can do it.Fugly


What the hell kinda pump you using..... a vacume Clearner?
Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:00:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,327
I have a pump..... I am a prostate cancer survivor. It was given to me by my Drs. It works just fine!
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:30:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,327
ByronLord wrote:


This guy seems to like them:




Jesus! That looks like a miniature version of one of those pumps you stick in the sand to catch yabbies with
hankyspanky
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:20:34 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/4/2012
Posts: 526
Location: wellington, New Zealand
Well,regardless of the negatives, it worked on my penis&the tube had a graduation reading on the side&so, if you new your normal size& you gain,then,it works&it did! Pretty obvios that,1 doesnt say to a new lady,"wait,till i pump my cock up)but, shes getting the xtra &never had complaints,only compliments frõ those whod had it at a inch less.
Buz
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:41:40 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,798
Location: Atlanta, United States
I know a urologist that specializes in men's sexual health and he prescribes, so to speak, penis pumps to older gentleman that have erection problems. Evidently there are several ways they treat erection dysfunction from the viagra type medications, and injections, to penis implants. Evidently the injections go right into the penis. That sounds awful but I guess it works. He said that with the pump they usually take a pill, then pump their penis up and then slip a rubber cock ring on to hold the blood in.

I guess guys if we live long enough we'll be finding out first hand about all of these procedures.

ByronLord
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:17:50 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 753
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Buz wrote:
I know a urologist that specializes in men's sexual health and he prescribes, so to speak, penis pumps to older gentleman that have erection problems. Evidently there are several ways they treat erection dysfunction from the viagra type medications, and injections, to penis implants. Evidently the injections go right into the penis. That sounds awful but I guess it works. He said that with the pump they usually take a pill, then pump their penis up and then slip a rubber cock ring on to hold the blood in.

I guess guys if we live long enough we'll be finding out first hand about all of these procedures.


I think there are two separate issues, one is the use of a pump to get an erection, the other is to make the penis bigger. There are good anatomical reasons to expect the first to work and the second to not.

Buz
Posted: Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:43:47 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,798
Location: Atlanta, United States
ByronLord wrote:


I think there are two separate issues, one is the use of a pump to get an erection, the other is to make the penis bigger. There are good anatomical reasons to expect the first to work and the second to not.


In agreement Byron. Penis size is determined by genetics or cosmetic surgery for thickening.

picante
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 2:47:03 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 1/6/2014
Posts: 2
Location: Southwest, United States
I have ED because of radiation treatment got prostate cancer, and my urologist suggested penal injection, but it did not work for me. Now he suggests the pump. I go next month to learn about it, so any shared experiences with one would be appreciated.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.