Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Tit Fucking Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 6:07:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
Using your breasts and nipples to caress is very sensual; as is rubbing your cock on a woman's breasts and nipples; tit fucking, however, seems both odd and pointless. Go figure.
Dani
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 7:11:40 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,707
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
HotBttmInBriefs wrote:


I guess the same thing could be said about any part of foreplay then. why not just jump right to penetration and get it all over with.


Yes. Because tit fucking is the only form of foreplay in existence. And far less sensual than taking his cock into my mouth and feeling every nuance of his pleasure and sharing it with him...or locking eyes with him and feeling him lose control in my hands.

Oh yes, if you can't fuck the titties, then all foreplay goes out the window. Poor fella.



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 8:16:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/6/2013
Posts: 1,520
Location: United States
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Yes. Because tit fucking is the only form of foreplay in existence. And far less sensual than taking his cock into my mouth and feeling every nuance of his pleasure and sharing it with him...or locking eyes with him and feeling him lose control in my hands.

Oh yes, if you can't fuck the titties, then all foreplay goes out the window. Poor fella.


I would consider you the poor one in this case. I can find enjoyment in anything that satisfies my partner. foreplay is about both parties and finding what both enjoy. When I stop doing that then you can say poor fella, but I doubt that will ever happen because I am open person and don't cut myself off to new experiences.

The only thing I find a fucking waste of a fuck is dealing with a partner who has no regard to what their partner wants in bed and only thinks of themselves.

Not everything that is sexual appeals to me but I would definitely never consider it a total waste of a fuck if it brings someone else enjoyment.

so you can keep your poor fella comment. Poor you.

Dani
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 8:43:50 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,707
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
HotBttmInBriefs wrote:


I would consider you the poor one in this case. I can find enjoyment in anything that satisfies my partner. foreplay is about both parties and finding what both enjoy. When I stop doing that then you can say poor fella, but I doubt that will ever happen because I am open person and don't cut myself off to new experiences.

The only thing I find a fucking waste of a fuck is dealing with a partner who has no regard to what their partner wants in bed and only thinks of themselves.

Not everything that is sexual appeals to me but I would definitely never consider it a total waste of a fuck if it brings someone else enjoyment.

so you can keep your poor fella comment. Poor you.


Oh absolutely. Because sex is all about completely giving up my desires and wants just because my partner demands it. That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard in my life. There are just some things I absolutely WILL NOT do. And titty fucking is one of them. If my partner decides to move on because I won't let him get some tit-dick friction going on, then good fucking riddance. I'll find someone who will enjoy all the other things I have to offer that beat titty fucking any day.

There are other ways to bring your partner pleasure. And ways to have mind-blowing, hot, heavy, scratching, biting, breathless, speechless, covered in a sheen of sweat sex without having some guy rub his cock between my tits. If I don't like it, I don't like it. And if my partner gets pleasure out of something that he KNOWS doesn't give me pleasure, that would definitely give me pause. Any form of sex where both parties don't derive pleasure from it is...wait for it....A TOTAL WASTE OF A FUCK!

I'm all about mutual pleasure. MUTUAL pleasure. M-U-T-U-A-L. Meaning something BOTH parties enjoy. I apologize if this is a concept that you can't seem to grasp...so, poor you. binky

P.S. Next time you make it a point to send me an inbox message saying you have to block me because you think the fact that I disagree with your forum posts is bitchy and you never wanna see them again, you should know that blocking me doesn't keep you from seeing my forum posts, which is the reason you blocked me in the first place. The more you know...

P.P.S. Why are you so fucking offended by the fact that I don't like my tits fucked? It's really none of your concern. There are plenty of tits in the world that are dying to get fucked. But yet you're bugged by one pair that doesn't like it. It's really not that serious.



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 9:01:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/6/2013
Posts: 1,520
Location: United States
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Oh absolutely. Because sex is all about completely giving up my desires and wants just because my partner demands it. That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard in my life. There are just some things I absolutely WILL NOT do. And titty fucking is one of them. If my partner decides to move on because I won't let him get some tit-dick friction going on, then good fucking riddance. I'll find someone who will enjoy all the other things I have to offer that beat titty fucking any day.

There are other ways to bring your partner pleasure. And ways to have mind-blowing, hot, heavy, scratching, biting, breathless, speechless, covered in a sheen of sweat sex without having some guy rub his cock between my tits. If I don't like it, I don't like it. And if my partner gets pleasure out of something that he KNOWS doesn't give me pleasure, that would definitely give me pause. Any form of sex where both parties don't derive pleasure from it is...wait for it....A TOTAL WASTE OF A FUCK!

I'm all about mutual pleasure. MUTUAL pleasure. M-U-T-U-A-L. Meaning something BOTH parties enjoy. I apologize if this is a concept that you can't seem to grasp...so, poor you. binky

P.S. Next time you make it a point to send me an inbox message saying you have to block me because you think the fact that I disagree with your forum posts is bitchy and you never wanna see them again, you should know that blocking me doesn't keep you from seeing my forum posts, which is the reason you blocked me in the first place. The more you know...

P.P.S. Why are you so fucking offended by the fact that I don't like my tits fucked? It's really none of your concern. There are plenty of tits in the world that are dying to get fucked. But yet you're bugged by one pair that doesn't like it. It's really not that serious.


FYI I was not offended by the fact you don't want you tits fucked. I could care less whether you want your tits fucked or not. That's your business not mine. Take it up with your partners.

I was offended by your post and your poor fella comment. It was not the first time you have made a snarky comment back to me or others on posts. I was just tired of seeing it. And excuse me for not knowing that the block feature did not black posts. I am on other boards and that is what the function is for. I am still fairly new here and I did not know that. I did learn something new. Too bad the board doesn't have that feature.



Dani
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 9:12:36 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,707
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
HotBttmInBriefs wrote:


FYI I was not offended by the fact you don't want you tits fucked. I could care less whether you want your tits fucked or not. That's your business not mine. Take it up with your partners.

I was offended by your post and your poor fella comment. It was not the first time you have made a snarky comment back to me or others on posts. I was just tired of seeing it. And excuse me for not knowing that the block feature did not black posts. I am on other boards and that is what the function is for. I am still fairly new here and I did not know that. I did learn something new. Too bad the board doesn't have that feature.



Ditto.



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

naughtyannie
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:41:35 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2011
Posts: 1,404
Location: London, United Kingdom
Crikey! This is all a bit intense...

My tits are a bit small for a proper titfuck - not complaining, it's just the way they are - but I like having a guy flicking his cock over them as a part of foreplay.

(Runs off and hides in case I get a flaming for expressing my opinion lol)




[edited to change "clock" to "cock" in line 2 rofl]

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:11:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
I have never cared for it. Would rather be IN her.
Jason_NYC
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 8:42:17 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/30/2009
Posts: 90
Location: Brooklyn
Hey, Annie. Thanks for your POV.

It's something I love. I've known a few woman who are totally into it -- and I've continued until I came. More typically, it's just one more appetizer on the menu.
stickmancqb
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:46:07 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/6/2012
Posts: 91
Location: Texas, United States
naughtyannie wrote:
Crikey! This is all a bit intense...

My tits are a bit small for a proper titfuck - not complaining, it's just the way they are - but I like having a guy flicking his clock over them as a part of foreplay.

(Runs off and hides in case I get a flaming for expressing my opinion lol)


No set of titties are to small for a proper tit fucking. I am an equal opportunity tit fucker and will never turn down a set for their lack of size! Variety is the spice of life!
VinDavies
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:10:15 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/17/2013
Posts: 45
Location: United States
I've never been a fan of it, but will gladly cum there
Guest
Posted: Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:36:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
naughtyannie wrote:
Crikey! This is all a bit intense...

My tits are a bit small for a proper titfuck - not complaining, it's just the way they are - but I like having a guy flicking his clock over them as a part of foreplay.

(Runs off and hides in case I get a flaming for expressing my opinion lol)


I think you're wrong. Yours would be a fine pair for a nice tit fuck.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:43:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
Right pair of tits and if feels great!
Jorgejorge
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:11:21 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/27/2013
Posts: 7
I LOVE tit fucking!! I love being on top, straddling her chest, dick inches from her mouth...settling back to push my hardon between her tits....WHEW! I've tit fucked girls who had small tits and it worked great. The girls with the small tits weren't really interested in doing it until they saw how eager I was to do it. No....they can't squeeze my dick between their plushies but I lube her chest...then her hands.....then she presses her hands down on my dick[squeezing her tits together as much as they will go] and then I fuck her. I get totally lost in my fucking. I see the look on her face....see my dick thrusting under her hands....the girls find they love doing that for me. When I ejaculate....I have her tilt her head up a bit and I can actually hit her mouth....anyway...she gets a pearl necklace and they seem t like it!
Jorgejorge
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:14:28 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/27/2013
Posts: 7
naughtyannie wrote:
Crikey! This is all a bit intense...

My tits are a bit small for a proper titfuck - not complaining, it's just the way they are - but I like having a guy flicking his cock over them as a part of foreplay.

(Runs off and hides in case I get a flaming for expressing my opinion lol)

[edited to change "clock" to "cock" in line 2 rofl]


Ooooooh BABY! Your tits are perfect...for everything...including fucking!! That is one hugely sexy pic for your avatar....YAHOO!!
slyfox12
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 12:34:34 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/19/2013
Posts: 14
Location: Australia
As with a great number of things, i will happily participate should my partner want to do it. However, it is not something that really turns me on at all.. I dont really get it, I am a 'boob man' but i would much prefer to be doing something that is also pleasuring my partner..
seeker4
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 2:21:37 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,503
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
Having breasts rubbed against me or my cock rubbed between them is great foreplay, but I wouldn't necessarily want to cum that way. Might be fun every now and then, though.


Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
c50t
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:40:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2011
Posts: 277
Everything on the playground should be explored.
Tit fucking is fun.
Relax.
Shaman
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:50:25 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/5/2013
Posts: 501
Location: In a Galaxy far far away, United States
done it liked it will do it again
Ernie
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:25:23 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/6/2013
Posts: 13
Location: Norway
JohnC wrote:
When I first got here, there was a really long thread about this, but I think it has dropped quite a few pages in whatever section it was in...... Yes I do, if the woman HAS breast to fuck. Below a certain size it is pretty much (IMO) useless and more like just rubbing my cock on their chest. You need to be able to wrap the breasts around the cock, not just slide between them.

What I like about it best is that it is a position of complete dominance, straddling her chest, pinning her down, and seeing my cock slide between her breasts and up to her face/mouth. I also like how my balls rub against her body in the whole process. This, of course does not happen if you are standing up (her kneeling) though. And in that case, a standard blowjob will do just fine for me. If I tit fuck, I want to have her on her back and me on top of her.

And seeing my cum shoot onto her upper chest, neck, and even lower face/mouth is hot as hell.

That all being said, this type of sexual activity has never been my "go to"... it has been much more selective and infrequent of the things I have done and like to do. I think that too makes it special and super hot when it is done.


Exactly!
SereneProdigy
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:13:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,653
Location: Lost And Astray
I had it 'offered' to me on a few occasions (I can actually count the times it happened with one hand). Most of the times it was offered by ladies who were well endowed boobies wise (some having fake boobs), and wanted me to appreciate/worship their breast fully. I never really asked for it myself, but played along as it seemed to please those women. It's not a favorite practice for me.

The sensation is far from bad with good lubrication, but surely not the best compared to some other practices (penetration, oral). The position is also a bit awkward and doesn't allow for rapid thrusts (in most cases it was the woman who moved her tits up and down on my shaft). When it happened to me, it was more of an interlude between other positions/practices.

I did cum with a tit fuck once though, and the sight of it was pretty awesome, but a hell lot messy. I actually warned the girl it would make a complete mess because I ejaculate big loads, but she ignored my warning. The cum went spurting everywhere on her face/chin and splashed back on her tits... that was damn right awesome to me since I'm a huge cum fanatic.



VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:16:38 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,047
Location: Vancouver, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Most pointless fucking thing in the world when it comes to sex. "Oh yeah baby, let me stick my dick in between those tits and rub vigorously until I spew." Total waste of a fuck.


Love it SWW!! I concur .... waste of a fuck!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Guest
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:15:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
I think of it as just another fun aspect if my partner is into it. I have been with several women who really enjoyed it.
Andhal
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 6:58:05 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/30/2013
Posts: 119
Location: United Kingdom
Nice for a change
SHVDLILBONE
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:40:54 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/28/2012
Posts: 10
Location: United States
im to small so ive never gotten to titty fuck any1
justcomehere
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 9:45:58 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/15/2013
Posts: 6
Its a turn on for me, also love to cum on her tits and rub it all over them
BikeBoy
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 10:48:15 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/12/2013
Posts: 229
Location: Ski town, BC, Canada, Canada
After reading through the responses sign me up as an occasionally wasteful fucker. My girlfriend is blessed with a lovely, natural pair of 36B/C's that defy age and gravity and I/we love enjoying them in any way possible. Once properly oiled up they offer quite a unique stimulation on my cock and balls. She has a flexible neck too..... wink-wink, nudge-nudge. Tit-fucking isn't frequent for us but when we do we love the results and, me being a nice guy, I make sure she doesn't stay messy for long. Sharing the after-effect almost always leads to a Round #2.
FunandHard
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 3:34:40 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/23/2013
Posts: 38
Location: United States
I love it and yes I do
Red_Dragon
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:02:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/4/2011
Posts: 745
Location: Charleston , United States
I say whatever rocks your boat is AOK

Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:55:51 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
I love to fuck a girls tits then cum all over her nipples
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.