I dont know if this topic has been done before:

Basically I saw a funny picture on Facebook which said
Reasons for Masturbation:

Women:
12.5% - Because im excited
37.5% - Because im alone
50% - I dont want to go to sleep yet

Men:
100% - I was just scratching my balls and... oh well.

Obviously the above joke is false - I masturbate if bored, tired but not sleepy, excited and of course the 'I was just scratching my balls and... oh well'
main reason is probably boredom

So I was wondering females, what is your main reason to masturbate?

Thank you.

Nas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well,just read some Lush stories&look@the superb&sensual girls&what,does those things do to a man&his penis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually masturbate because I'm horny and need sexual release, other reasons include, being bored, tired but can't sleep, just woke up but don't want to get out of bed, lonely or feeling a bit blue and think it might cheer me up.
Lurker
0 likes
usually i am bored or tired. helps me get to sleep. the other times cause i am horny. sadly i a constantly horny and dont get enough sex
Lurker
0 likes
Nas11, you may have to weed through which are answers from females and which are from males.. it seems some of the guys here think they are gals LOL.

The only reason I do it is if I'm horny, which is quite often, but it's not something that comes to my mind if I'm bored.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
I usually masturbate because I'm horny and need sexual release, other reasons include, being bored, tired but can't sleep, just woke up but don't want to get out of bed, lonely or feeling a bit blue and think it might cheer me up.

I think you hit them all!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ditto what freakycactus said! ;-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just like to . I love the feeling of cumming.
I do as often as I can and, it allows
me to explore all my fantasies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if I'm horny without my fiancé
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nas, if you are serious. No one will be able to explain it to your understanding. You could not be serious.
Lurker
0 likes
It's the only way to keep the demons at bay.
Lurker
0 likes
Because it feels good. Also great for stress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is Ask the Gals, but...

It sure ain't gonna stroke itself.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
because it feels good seems to be the obvious answer to me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I Can!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I mostly do it when I am bored or can't sleep, there's no point me saying horny as I always am! Although the feeling of an orgasm is enough to make me want to do it all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
because it feels good, and i like it.
and i can do what i want.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
becaue it feels really good and i love it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My reasons are: love the feeling, horny, can't sleep. I also just need the sexual release sometimes, its amazing what a good orgasm can make you feel.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the answers. Also I didn't mind guys answering (it basically told me I need to do something with my time instead of masturbating through sheer boredom silly)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Because I'm horny. It relieves stress. It improves my mood. It helps me sleep. But mostly because I can.0IfAA4NPmpWKbDFM

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well the truth is , that my husband is working out of town at least 5 days a week. so i hope im normal, because i do get horny, from time to time while he isnt here. Rather then cheat, I do it .... now ..i have cheated before, but i have desided that it isnt worth alle the sneeking around, when i can just stay home, have a few drinks, or maybe a little smoke, and get in the hot tub, let the warm water get me going, und have the whole evening getting it going then laying in bed ,finish my party.....und thats why!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cause it feels good. Also do it when I'm bored.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry but really? why do I? To me thats like asking why do I breath. I need it. I need to orgasm everyday or its like my chemistry is off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not if it feels good do it it does wonders
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
becasue i know my body better than anyone else
Lurker
0 likes
quote=EroticEmmy]I mostly do it when I am bored or can't sleep, there's no point me saying horny as I always am! Although the feeling of an orgasm is enough to make me want to do it all the time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bigbreasts22
becasue i know my body better than anyone else

i like that!
Lurker
0 likes
Well you asked