Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do females get turned on if someone is spying on them while they please there self ( boyfrien or husband)

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't be pleasing myself if my boyfriend or husband were close enough to be spying on me, he would be pleasing me.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Well, if he's "spying" on me, then I wouldn't know he's there, so there wouldn't be anything to be turned on about.

However, I do love the teasing element of my SO watching me masturbate and seeing how long he can hold off before he pounces. I find mutual masturbation very hot, too. I also enjoy being restrained, so I can't touch his cock, while he masturbates very close to my face and/or gliding his cock along my lips. Drives me crazy when I can't touch.

So, in today's lesson, I do enjoy being the observer and observee in all kinds of masturbation fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I wouldn't be pleasing myself if my boyfriend or husband were close enough to be spying on me, he would be pleasing me.

You got that right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my boyfriend asks EXTRA nice, I'll touch myself for him. It does turn me on, because I know that he's getting more and more turned on, and it won't be long before he can't stop himself from jumping me.
Lurker
0 likes
Had a neighbor once, spy on me as I was pleasing myself on an old picnic table in the woods. It was a major turn on. And I also fantasize a lot about my master having me play just for him or for his friends.. smile