Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the first thing you notice about a new guy?

last reply
25 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wanna know what you ladies of lush notice first about that new guy across the room. Is it the facial hair, height, clothes ....ect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How well he takes care of himself and if he has a sense of humor!! And confident.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His confidence. then his shoulders and so on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His height and the way he carries himself...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Firstly if he id bald, ( a must) , then eyes...then skip all around to ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Height, eyes, and dental hygen.
0 likes
Height, hair, what he wears, then if he has a sense of humor smile
0 likes
mmmm, his eyes first, second smile ,third is his ass then height
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
physically, it's the hair/eyes, whichever sticks out more.

otherwise, it's the absence of the negative things. You can automatically pick out the douches and jerks and otherwise unsavory types, so those who aren't obviously in that category get my attention first smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smile....big smile, nice white straight teeth (dimples are a plus)
Lurker
0 likes
Height, Hair, teeth, and I always take a quick look at his shoes and fingernails.... tells you a lot about a person believe it or not.
Lurker
0 likes
SHOES! Really! How about his CAR!

(you know what they say about a guy with big shoes?.........BIG FEET! )
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on what I can see of him,. Is he facing away from me? Ass for sure. Is he facing me? Face or arms
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Smile, and whether it reaches his eyes or not. Then his height. I'm six foot, height is always going to be an isssue!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thumbs ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Teeth...lips.....then hands. A man's hands can tell you alot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His eyes get my attention, then its his physical presence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually it's height but then it's all about the eyes and smile (LOVE a beautiful smile) followed by teeth (I'm a bit obsessed with a mouthful of pearly whites) THEN if I'm lucky enough to get a bit closer, I will always go in for a sniff - a good scent is the cherry on top and has been responsible for tipping the scales in either direction.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What part of my body his eyes are looking at. If I see him first, then his face and physique.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't enjoyed the pleasure for some time but probably his smile and eyes.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by SeaSiren
Thumbs ;)

Opposable thumbs are a plus indeed!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Opposable thumbs are a plus indeed!

Don't be so darn picky!

Typically it's a man's voice that catches my attention. When I hear a deep, authoritative, but calming voice I will scan the room and find where it is coming from. After that, it's usually about his shoes strangely enough.
Lurker
0 likes
firstly i just take him all in: his height, clothes, that smile and just how he seems to carry himself while walking around the room. if i notice an immediate cockiness i'm instantly turned off. and also if he gives me attention and what kind? is it a creepy leer or an easy smile? do i find him funny or is it more he finds himself funny? and mostly do i feel comfortable with him or does he make me want to dive into the shower. lol a lot to take in at once i know but as a woman i'm used to it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His smile/confidence/how he carries himself. Most important is that he treats me with respect.