BJ or 2 women giving you a hand job?

last reply
111 replies
14.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
If given a choice would you have a blow job from a woman or a hand job from two women?
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been with two women, and I have never been with a woman who wanted me to be with anyone but her... so some things will probably remain in the fantasy realm. But I can never pass up a good blow job. smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
A blow job is better than any number of hands, but then again, is a handjob all the ladies offering? That would be the first thing that went through my mind
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had a million blowjobs in my life ... and they were all awesome. But, the feeling of being naked with two sexy women and having them concentrating on giving me an orgasm like that ... I enjoyed that SOOO much. I have only had it done to me once ... and I have desired experiencing that again someday. I absolutely loved being their "play toy".
Lurker
0 likes
I'd take the blowjob. I can't stand the thought of women fighting over me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about a BJ from 2 women? Lick you like a lollie pop to the gooey center...
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously a blowjob. If I want a handjob I can jerk off myself, knowing what feels good to ME. And my cock won't suck itself.
Lurker
0 likes
Blowjob from one woman eight days a week.
Lurker
0 likes
2 Women 4 hands = 1 fantasy....if the opportunity arose then I'd go for it...hell who's to say what happens after the hand job.
Lurker
0 likes
Handjob from two, no contest.
Lurker
0 likes
hmm at the first twinge I went for blowjob but thinking about two women that has to be very sexy and just a turn on in itself (the more people seeing me naked the better)....I'm gonna go for the four handed hand job
Lurker
0 likes
two women are always better than one.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hands down, I'll take the 2 woman hand job! Two women, four tits, four hands... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to say.
If someone were offering me a choice, I would have to question the skills of the person or persons offering the favors.
I would take a wet, sloppy deepthroat B J over a hand job.
I would also take 2 women in a long teasing hand job over a lame BJ.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My grandma always used to say. "Son, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
My grandma always used to say. "Son, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

Mas vale pajaro en mano que dos volando!! If she only knew you would use it in a bj thread
Lurker
0 likes
What a great question! May I never have this quandry arise. But if it did - I'd take the handjob from two. Handjobs are a huge turn on for me because I like to hear women talk as they concentrate on me. Two at once ... Well, that would be quite a memory maker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, being a married man, a BJ by one woman isn't uncommon. A handjob by two... Well that would mean something quite interesting happened in the household.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy

Mas vale pajaro en mano que dos volando!! If she only knew you would use it in a bj thread

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by c50t
What a great question! May I never have this quandry arise. But if it did - I'd take the handjob from two. Handjobs are a huge turn on for me because I like to hear women talk as they concentrate on me. Two at once ... Well, that would be quite a memory maker.

Thanks. Tough choice. I think I would take the two women just hoping it would lead to something else like a blow job from two women.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As with some others, I'm married, so currently, bj from a single woman is A common occurrence, and i don't say it that way to say that it's ordinary. I love it every time she does it, she's very, VERY, GOOD. I do think that an experience of having a handjob from two women would be very interesting to try, and currently, my wife wants to bring another girl to our bed, so maybe I'll get to experience that in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
Blow job any day of the week
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a BJ
Lurker
0 likes
blowjob. i can jerk myself off
Lurker
0 likes
Blowjob
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely a handjob. Two sets of hands touching you thats a thing that dreams are made of. Sometimes I would take a hj over a bj anyway a girl who is good with her hand can do some amazing things
Lurker
0 likes
handjob by two...
0 likes
The BJ with one. While I like the idea of a threesome, I don't really see how two doing a handjob improves the hand job. A threesome needs to be more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
The BJ with one. While I like the idea of a threesome, I don't really see how two doing a handjob improves the hand job. A threesome needs to be more than that.

If two hot women offered to give you a tandem handjob, you'd turn it down? Because you'd want more than just a handjob? Send 'em my way!! lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates