Threesomes FFM or MMF

last reply
225 replies
44.3k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Fireman
0 likes
Not sure if this question has been asked. Ladies if you were going to participate in a threesome, which one would you prefer? FFM or MMF? and Why? Thank you in advance. If this has been asked before I apologize.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to have a taste of both.. in my dreams. ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have done FFM but would def love to try MMF or more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've thought about both and think they'd both be amazing but I'm kind of drawn to MMF. The thought of two men just there for me sounds mind blowing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The idea of a MFM turns me on something fierce. The idea of being able, hopefully , to give my girl that much pleasure has to be a good thing, right ? To be able to help and watch her have untold pleasure would be an out of this world experience.
And maybe just remind the FEW, if ill of us they speak, that WE are all that stand between, The Monsters and the Weak !
Michael Marks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both - mm very sexy thought !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMF please. Have done it a few times and its so hot
Lurker
0 likes
MM²FMM² is preferred
Fireman
0 likes
Ladies,
Thank you for your replies. It's always very interesting to see how you ladies answer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
a dream fantasy of having two men inside of you.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really have a preference either way, but if I had to choose...

FFM. While I'd rather sleep with a man any day, I think it's fun to be with a girl every now and then.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by ajm45
I don't really have a preference either way, but if I had to choose...

FFM. While I'd rather sleep with a man any day, I think it's fun to be with a girl every now and then.
I do like the idea of women playing together. Can't wait to get my girlfriend with another woman. Thanks for replying to my post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might try it with a woman, but I'd really like to have two cocks inside me at once
Lurker
0 likes
ohh both,,,definately both,,,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do enjoy FFM with my husband and another bi woman. Never tried MFM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely both but even better is MFMFMF!!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've been in a FMM, wouldn't mind doing a FFM.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love MMF........and even MMMF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was a part of a MMF but now i preffer FFF
Lurker
0 likes
Sucking a cut while a guy fucks me from behind... Yer that's what I call a dream! Ffm for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FFF!
FFM- had to be with the right girl. One that gets into it and wont get "jealous"
MMF- very hot. If they are willing to do DP, even hotter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest desire is a MFM, but I would gladly jump into a FMF for my husband.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
would never do FMF, just not into that. Probably would never do MMF either but that one is more appealing
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have experienced both, but the truth is nothing gave me orgasms like being licked and fucked at the same time. I was locked in a 69 with one guy while the other was pumping me from behind......sesnational.....and the famous old 'spit roast' is also awesome if using a vibrator on my clit........