How Many?

last reply
21 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what is the most number of people you have slept with at one time? What was the female to male ratio and could you have taken on more?
Lurker
0 likes
One. One F and me.

Added... and could I have taken on more? LOL Sure I guess. But it has never happened, nor been up for serious consideration. My women tend to be possessive. And I can't say I mind that.
Lurker
0 likes
1, my wife and me.
Lurker
0 likes
That's not gonna get you guys into the guinness book of world records. You're not alone though, cause i've only had 1 at a time also.Vc7721FkHtWXxUaz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Big deal here ether ....mmf .....2 guys ...once ..und 2 girls once ...fff.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't really say anything too original here; only me plus my ex-girlfriend. (Unless you want to count my cyber experience--me and another guy--and the one night I spent jerking off with a friend--also me and another guy.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess I really am a slut? I was very sub to a very kinky dom guy who loved sharing me. Most at one time was him, 9 of his buddies, his neighbors and me. So that was 11 guys, one girl and me. Big fan of the group action.
Lurker
0 likes
just one for me, too. Never really had a big fantasy of multiple partners at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me and two girls....it was a longtime ago...still makes me smile ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I had a threesome with two other guys before but other than that its been one on one for me.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
2 young ladies (average looking), though I did not sleep with them as it happened on a mountain top. I was hiking with 2 acquaintances.

It was an accident mostly, and it wasn't really a great experience as the weather was cold and the 3 of us stayed clothed for some quick oral sex.

I was in my early 20s back then, and inexperienced. Similar circumstances occured later in my life, but I declined them.

I prefer 1 on 1 sex... threesomes somehow imply *taking turns*, so I don't see the point.
Lurker
0 likes
The most I've been in bed with was a foursome. MMFF. Then when the other guy fell asleep it became MFF.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba
The most I've been in bed with was a foursome. MMFF. Then when the other guy fell asleep it became MFF.

lmfao at that... how can you possibly fall aspleep in a foursome!?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

lmfao at that... how can you possibly fall aspleep in a foursome!?

Now that I read it again, I'm laughing, too! He was finished and went into another bedroom to go to sleep.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba

Now that I read it again, I'm laughing, too! He was finished and went into another bedroom to go to sleep.

I figured that was what you meant, lol.

"So once I was having sex with 2 females, then fell asleep, then woke up in the middle of a bukkake, knocked my head, fell unconscious, woke up in a BSDM orgy..."
Lurker
0 likes
One on One
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer one-on-one, but I've always fantasized about watching or joining a couple.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Myself. My lady friend. My alter ego that calls himself Bob but is really named Blix.

It gets quite confusing sometimes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SluttyTammyCD
Guess I really am a slut? I was very sub to a very kinky dom guy who loved sharing me. Most at one time was him, 9 of his buddies, his neighbors and me. So that was 11 guys, one girl and me. Big fan of the group action.

so fing hot thanks babe