Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could only do one type of exercise or sport, what would it be?

last reply
451 replies
39.8k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could only do one type of exercise or sport, what would it be?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LiquidMatthew
Sex.

/thread
Lurker
0 likes
Running. A runners high is better than a high from any other drug or substance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With Him smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. Are you counting sex? If you are, then I would have to say that I would pick sex.

If you're not counting sex, then I would pick martial arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EDWolfe
It depends. Are you counting sex? If you are, then I would have to say that I would pick sex.

If you're not counting sex, then I would pick martial arts.

ditto, except my sport would be squash.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
tiddlywinks, UFC style. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I assume sex is out?

Running or Kickboxing
Lurker
0 likes
Water aerobics
Lurker
0 likes
Assuming Sex is out, i would have to be swimming
Head Nurse
0 likes
Although I love running, if it came to one, I'd have to stick with riding my horse.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Probably swimming since it would exercise the most muscles at once and supply the aerobics one needs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circuit weight training
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
As a fitness instructor Id say Yoga or Pilates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I raced sports cars just long enough to figure out I cannot afford to race. If the money fairy ever lands, I'm going back to the track with competitive equipment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Triathlons, that way I get to do my 3 favourite things
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've become quite intrigued with curling lately. Although it requires not much athletic prowess, nor stamina, you do have to have, patience, form, and good technique, in order to hit the right spot on the board....kinda like sex on ice!
Detention Seeker
1 like
Cross country running because it can across various landscapes such as fields, mountains, hills, forests even desserts never dull and mundane.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to choose Crossfit because of its variety. Plus the mental challenges and never ending room for improvement make it extremely satisfying (and the community is fun and supportive as well).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex, then running. I run so I can be fit for sex!
Lurker
1 like
In terms of exercise the rowing machine is by far the most crucial so I pick that.

Sport I would take rugby league
Lurker
0 likes
well sex is definitely exercise...and can be done in marathon form...so could be a sport
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's a tie. long walk out in nature. or a vigorous cock ride. Depends on my mood at that moment.