Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how do you go about wooing your wife/girlfriend or partner?

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you have been with someone for months, years. Do you still woo them? do you still make that special effort?
Do you woo them or do you simply believe that they know what they have with you and that should be enough?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think its a long term investment. If you are looking for the ultimate payoff, a permanent relationship. Yes you continually woo them, never stop flirting, keep up the romance, try new things with the sex, and have lots of sex.

Just because someone is married or in a long term relationship is no reason to stop trying to look good either. Make yourself hot and desirable. Stay in shape. Working out together is just one more activity you can share in building your relationship.

My wife and I enter 5k's, 10k's together, bicycle races and we go over each other's work out routine as true partners giving each other tips and advice and doing it together. Find you common interests and expand on those.

Cooking together is a great way to woo each other. Feeding each other a taste of the food while you cook it not only tests how good you are preparing the food but there is just something sexy about feeding food to your partner.

And make each other laugh!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's good to woo not only to show my love for her but to show I still care about her she is an extension of my arms and always there for me when I need her most. A few small gifts a night of from cooking doing housework flowers the cost is never important seeing her smile is the best feeling in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
When she comes home I tell her that I'm going to stick my dick in her ear so she can hear where I'm cumming from.

Princess Blondie
0 likes
You should always woo the one your with. No matter how long you've been with them.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with her for almost 23 years. I tell her every day that she is beautiful, and that I love her. She gets flowers for no reason, and I try my best to do my share of the housework- after all this time, a clean load of laundry can score more points than the flowers! But I also try to make her feel sexy and desired. She gets suggestive (and occasionally graphic) texts from me, telling her I'm thinking about her at work and can't wait to get home to do all sorts of things to her- which may (or more likely, may not) happen, but the point is that I'm thinking about her. I arrange to have the kids away now and again so we can be completely alone in the house for unrestrained, uninhibited time together. We cook together on Friday nights, each working on part of the meal, and we have drinks and wind up singing and dancing together. You have to keep trying. She is the love of my life. All my stories are about the two of us together.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I buy her flowers, chocolates or gifts randomly. She loves the surprise.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Locksley
I have been with her for almost 23 years. I tell her every day that she is beautiful, and that I love her. She gets flowers for no reason, and I try my best to do my share of the housework- after all this time, a clean load of laundry can score more points than the flowers! But I also try to make her feel sexy and desired. She gets suggestive (and occasionally graphic) texts from me, telling her I'm thinking about her at work and can't wait to get home to do all sorts of things to her- which may (or more likely, may not) happen, but the point is that I'm thinking about her. I arrange to have the kids away now and again so we can be completely alone in the house for unrestrained, uninhibited time together. We cook together on Friday nights, each working on part of the meal, and we have drinks and wind up singing and dancing together. You have to keep trying. She is the love of my life. All my stories are about the two of us together.

Its comforting to know that men like this do exist out there somewhere.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Locksley

DAYUUUUM! =d>

Well done to you Sir! That is very admirable.
Friday night, I climbed into bed quite amorous and received a response that I would not dare repeat in public. It's nice to know some remember how to treat a girl. Thanks for that.
Lurker
0 likes
The little things, cooking for her, doing some of her jobs (trying to take the pressure off her), spontaneous gifts/dates, massages, sweet words. Also waking her up with my tongue in her pussy, then immediately making her breakfast without wanting anything in return... Well, not right then anyway.