Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is it okay for the guy in your life to call you "bitch"? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:54:16 PM

I've recently on chance encountered quite a few couples in which the guy is free to refer to the female as a "bitch." I was shocked by it so I'm wondering is it more common now for a girl to be ok with that? Would you personally be okay being addressed that way? Thanks for the input in advance.
blazestcyr
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:55:22 AM

no i dont like it..i dont like ANYTHING said to me that demeans me as a women

it is NOT sexy when having sex to be called names like bitch or slut

like we HAVE to be that in order for you to have sex with us

that being said i do love dirty talk

but you can be sexy and filthy without putting someone down

REALLY great question...thank you for this!!!
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:22:20 AM

Some "cultures" seem to wear it as a badge of honor. Bikers for instance.... "Bitch" is not an insult at all to them, unless it is meant to be. But someone's "bitch", is only meaning their "woman". And Biker Bitch is worn as a sign of honor.

We even see this with urban slang too, where the women proudly proclaim themselves being a "bitch" as if that is a GOOD thing. I don't happen to agree.... but there it is. lol

I don't like the term as a casual title. I have no problems with it if it is used as a description of a woman's actions (or sometimes a man's), or if she IS one (yes, we all know some women ARE bitches... the counterpart of a male being an "asshole").

I would never call my woman "my bitch" though, nor use the term while having sex. It just does not feel right, and seems (as blaze said) demeaning.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:44:46 AM

...i know you asked the women, but thought I would chime in anyway - the ONLY time I would call a woman a bitch would be in the form of lighthearted teasing and only to a woman who knows me well enough to understand how it was meant AND in a situation where she was being similarly playful. I can't imagine using that as a common reference to a woman I cared for, and while I understand the use of words such as bitch/slut/whore during sex, I don't use the terms there either as that has never been a turn on for me. I enjoy dirty sex talk just like the next guy, but not by using demeaning phrases.
SeaSiren
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:12:31 AM

I don't find it endearing at all.
Kimasa
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:53:10 AM

Only in a lighthearted or joking fashion in the same way that guys will call each other a wanker, twat or asshole etc. otherwise no

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
SITTING
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:43:38 AM

No.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:29:32 AM

If it's someone I care about and/or respect and it was meant in a malicious way, then yes, it would bother me. If it was in jest (used sparingly) or as part of dirty talk, then it's fine. It's all about context and the person saying it. It's not my favourite word though.

A relative stranger using the word to try to insult me - meh, it's far too pedestrian to deserve a proper reaction.

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:33:46 AM

there are certain people in my life who could get away with it (hi, Xuani). we have a close enough relationship for me to understand how it's meant, that it's a term of endearment more than anything else. most, however, no, i'd be offended. and i hate when guys refer to women in general as bitches. it makes us sound like we're their personal dogs. as Doll said, it's all about context.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:43:09 AM

I agree with DD and Sprite, its all about the context in which it is used. My sisters and I call each other bitch all the time but its in a joking way. And I have had people on Lush call me a naughty bitch or somthing like that, also in a joking fashion. That is cool!

But if someone said I was "their bitch" or used it in a demeaning derogatory way, that I wouldnt like it.
MrLosAngeles
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:06:38 AM

It's an interesting speech thing. Self-referring or "between the girls", it's okay, otherwise I think it's too much of the "thugs & ho's" attitude. Respect, not derogatory name calling, goes a long way in life.
margali
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:23:11 AM

It all depends on the context.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:33:08 AM

Only if she wants it and enjoys it. Otherwise, obviously not.
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:12:05 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far. It was something that really boggled me. But I appreciate all of your opinions.
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:17:46 AM

No...never...not even during dirty talk.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:39:29 AM

Dancing Doll and Sprite have a good point..ive nv been called it and hope to never be...oh except for one time and it was like DD and sprite said..hmm makes me think this answer more :)

my newest :)
Tranquil
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:13:05 PM

Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:14:25 PM

I don't think I'd be okay being called Bitch, even during dirty talk. There is a lot of other words that can be used. So, even though I know some do like it, I don't think I would.

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:35:17 PM

I remember a few years ago, a couple would come into my restaurant for dinner. I served them quite often.
She called him the "Old Bastard" many times and he used to call her his "Old Bitch" or "Battle Ax".
I was absolutely shocked by their language.
But he brought her flowers every time and always held her chair for her until she was seated. She used to feed him choice bits and pieces off her plate.
They really were the sweetest, most loving couple I ever met.
They would always leave holding hands.
I was happy to cater their 65th wedding anniversary for them and meet their 8 children and their families.
They just had the oddest pet names for each other.

LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:50:51 PM

I actually like it, if it's during sex, and if the guy can pull off "dirty talk" (because many can't). Otherwise, aside from the joking around examples mentioned above, no, I don't care for it.
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:25:23 PM

Have generally hated it in any context, along with certain other choice words which I'm sure we are all aware of.
Only a few people have that ability to say certain things in a way that leaves me laughing rather than curling my lip in distaste. When it's said with affection and humour in the right situation then I'm fine with it. In fact a friend made a comment to me the other day that had me grinning and shaking my head at his gall
He called me his '..über-bitch. Premier Devision' now who's not going to laugh at the sheer cockiness of that?
I find it's all in the delivery and tone.

crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:30:01 PM

No, not especially.

Leiza350
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:56:10 PM

Absolutely not............... call me that ...or any thing other then my name ...und he kan go strait to hell ......und he'll never get layed here again ......damn ..i sound like a bitch.!
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:15:49 PM

LadyX wrote:
I actually like it, if it's during sex, and if the guy can pull off "dirty talk" (because many can't). Otherwise, aside from the joking around examples mentioned above, no, I don't care for it.

^This!^

I love when he calls me his "sexy bitch." It's a turnon, but then again we have much worse pet names for each other. evil4

I joke with friends about being a bitch all the tine. Bitch doesn't impress me as much of an insult from a stranger. whatever.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:21:07 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

^This!^

I love when he calls me his "sexy bitch." It's a turnon, but then again we have much worse pet names for each other. evil4

I joke with friends about being a bitch all the tine. Bitch doesn't impress me as much of an insult from a stranger. whatever.

I can see the up side here, but some manage the same reaction, without the "bitch" or "slut" , that for me works better. it's all personal taste .. like most things on lush. drunken

CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:27:07 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

I can see the up side here, but some manage the same reaction, without the "bitch" or "slut" , that for me works better. it's all personal taste .. like most things on lush. drunken

In total agreement.

He knows I love, love, love them both, but I hate the c-word used in any context.

We also use "Fucker" as a term of endearment when we've pissed each other off. What can I say, we're warped. It's when I don't say anything at all that there's trouble. evil4 evil4 evil4

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:28:10 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

In total agreement.

He knows I love, love, love them both, but I hate the c-word used in any context.

We also use "Fucker" as a term of endearment when we've pissed each other off. What can I say, we're warped. It's when I don't say anything at all that there's trouble. evil4 evil4 evil4

Ahhh yes I know that bastard!!!

naughtyannie
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:48:40 PM

No, I really don't like that word. Not in any circumstances. Always seems to have negative connotations, even if used in "fun".

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:03:17 AM

Again, depends on the context, would hate being called a Bitch by anyone if meant in a malicious way, nor would I accept it from a SO in anything other than dirty talk. 3 of my friends and I have a 'bitch war' going on here, and I've seen other girls doing it where we try to find the funniest/oddest picture with the word bitch or whore on it. It's just a game and we all agreed to participate. I can see it would not be everyone's cuppa tea, it's just a bit of fun for us.
SylviaK
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:05:06 AM

naughtyannie wrote:
No, I really don't like that word. Not in any circumstances. Always seems to have negative connotations, even if used in "fun".

I agree. Please don't call me a b----, even if I am acting as one.
If you do, you will have just changed the context negatively.

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"