Public Handjobs

last reply
72 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the most public place you have given or gotten a handjob.
Lurker
0 likes
In a vehicle in a public setting.
Lurker
0 likes
Not really public, but in my friends house, in close proximity to a wide open window looking out onto a busy street where any folk could look in and see.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Central Park (NYC) on a summer afternoon as immortalized in my Lush story, "Handling Things In The Park." ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
On the beach!
Lurker
0 likes
Seaworld
Lurker
0 likes
mall changeroom or 6 flags
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Handjob at the mall. Blowjob at a pool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Parked in a car, after hours in a state police office building's parking lot.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a nice restaurant during dinner under the tablecloth.
Lurker
0 likes
On a plane during a night flight to Cyprus and in a cinema watching "9 songs"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That's how my wife and I did our thing when we were just going out, in public. and "hidden places" but for the sake of this thread handjob.

In a car as I drove on the parkway
beach in and out of the water
town pool
Her hand in my shorts on the train (it was late)
Her old high school auditorium, just for the sake of being freaky anywhere we picked up her younger cousin from summer school(cousin was not with us)
Lurker
0 likes
Getting and giving in a restaurant (with a table cloth of course hiding what we were doing). In the car parked at the beach. Sitting on the couch under a blanket while watching TV with others in the room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shared a blanket with this guy Tony and well my hand found its way to his cock. It was complete torture for him as we were surrounded by about 20 people, who knows what they were up too.
Lurker
0 likes
In a car on the way back from an amusement park. My ex and I were in the back seat, her big sister and friend were in the front. We were almost passed out under a blanket, and my ex took out my cock and teased me mercilessly the whole ride back. I got some revenge later, though.
Lurker
0 likes
In a car park.
Lurker
0 likes
In a movie theatre.
Lurker
0 likes
in a theatre, park, the beach, back of a van...
Lurker
0 likes
cinema, with loads of other people in there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a bus at night mmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any time both ways when you can't get away with anything else!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
On the end of a pier on the Cornish coast. I thought I'd maimed him. I wrote one of my first ever Lush stories about it in my Excerpts series, "My First Kiss (Added Bonus - Spunky Fingers).
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the movies and in a bar.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
In a movie theater and in a parked car.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
A sunny summer afternoon in New York's Central Park as recounted in the Lush epic, 'Handling Things in the Park'.

a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Yeah, I know, that last one was a repeat post. But once-a-month story pimping is allowed, right?

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Yeah, I know, that last one was a repeat post. But once-a-month story pimping is allowed, right?

Only if you put the link in as well, you naughty boy.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Christmas party (at a bar) under a tablecloth, the Movie Theatre.