Why do you have sex?

last reply
155 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It is because it is fun. sometimes it is not fun for me but that thought makes it fun . You get what im saying? anyways my favorite part is when a guy cums on my face.BuueMmugieT9xD9v
Lurker
0 likes
What a crazy question! It's damned obvious we have sex coz we're driven by instinct - or Mother Nature to do it - and because it's so pleasurable, satisfying, relaxing and the greatest thrill of a persons lifetime - or so it should be. And of course as yet it's free and not taxed.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

What a crazy question! It's damned obvious we have sex coz we're driven by instinct - or Mother Nature to do it - and because it's so pleasurable, satisfying, relaxing and the greatest thrill of a persons lifetime - or so it should be. And of course as yet it's free and not taxed.

All of this.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

Ditto!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because Im An Insatiable Slut!!! Why Do You Think? Hey, Its The Drugs Talking, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

I third that!!! Not to mention having a man touch you in places you were always told as a little girl that boys shouldn't be touching....I so HOT!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

Rounding this out with a fourth agreement.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
For desire, for love, for lust, for pure pleasure...
Lurker
0 likes
Because I can, and here's a secret.... because I want to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is human nature
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well first off I am really good at it. I'm not bragging it is just a fact. I guess because I have given into the animal instinct we all have to procreate I enjoy it more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well first off I am really good at it. I'm not bragging it is just a fact. I guess because I have given into the animal instinct we all have to procreate I enjoy it more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

And a fifth agreement. (although it's not always free and tax free for some people. he he)

sometimes it is not fun for me but that thought makes it fun .

What are the reasons it's not fun for you? There ARE ways to fix that, you know.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Because it's fun. And even when it's not brilliant, it's still pretty good. Like chocolate.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Because it's fun. And even when it's not brilliant, it's still pretty good. Like chocolate.

LOL - that made me laugh. Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even with my deep musical interest it is still sex, drugs and rock'n'roll and not the other way around nothing else comes close. Fun is not a word I would use though - more like wonderful feeling both physically and mentally although I understand why people use fun but to me it is not an adequate enough word its associations aren't enough for me I like it so extremely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same reason I breath....It keeps me alive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
because its fucking amazing!!! smile :P ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It's better then watching American Idols
Lurker
0 likes
SexySofie wrote:

And...who doesn't love sex? Bring me one and I'll slap them. No, No. I'm not mean. ;)
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Or Pizza...
Lurker
0 likes
I have sex cause its another way to tell my girlfriend I love her, and before I met her its a way me and friends guys and girls hangout and party
Lurker
0 likes
because there's nothing on tv
Lurker
0 likes
For the pure, raw sensual sensations and because it just feels so fucking good!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
because there's nothing on tv

Awesome!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What other fun can you enjoy anywhere on this planet. You dont even need to supply another thing, it's all built in and the enjoyment is out of this world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
reasons change as we mature. From the thrill of learning how to the pleasure reminiscing with your life partner. I love to please my partner more than getting it. She gets so wet I need to have a towel down before we start. The physical sensation is kept up my text and phone until we are able to get together again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I love it and it feels amazingly good!
Breast Lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Jinxy

Rounding this out with a fourth agreement.

I totally agree