Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A $200 Cash 1st Prize in our new competition is no laughing matter!

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Well, hopefully it will be.

April was designated as "National Humor Month" in 1976, by Larry Wilde.

It was designed to heighten public awareness on how the joy and therapeutic value of laughter can improve health, boost morale, increase communication skills and enrich the quality of one's life.

Competition Theme

Show your humorous and creative side. We are looking for fun, lighthearted and sexy stories / poems. Be as absurd and far-fetched as you like. Make us laugh!

Full competition details can be found here.

1st Place Prize: $200
2nd Place Prize: $100
3rd Place Prize: Potato
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
could it be this potato?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
I was going to send this one:

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I was going to send this one:

lol - the double take Kate did when catching a glimpse of that was priceless! really, it's a bit disturbing, boss.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

That gives me yet another reason to play with my food.

LOL

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
The reading for the comp will be GREAT ...

*WARNING* Do not drink and read!! Lush will not pay for a new laptop that has been doused in wine/beer/beverages!

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I'm not sure that I approve of combining Home Economics with Biology lessons:

Lurker
0 likes
I can never look at a potato in the same way. EVER.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Don't get any ideas about playing with your food Miss Sprite...

Hey Nic...you didn't by any chance turn poor Gav into a potato?

If you don't know the difference between an egg and a potato, I'm not coming over to your place for that supper you keep promising to cook for me. Just sayin'.

Sprite - the colour does rather make it look like an "angry" penis doesn't it. We should hold a competition for the most outrageous use of the english language, to describe the sexual organs.

"I held his angry looking penis in my hand, and lovingly stroked his heavy balls, while licking my lips, greedily".

Too cliche, I need to give this some thought...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I couldn't help remembering "Blackadder" and Baldrick' s "turnip shaped like a thingy", which ended up being served raw to Edmund' s rabidly puritan aunt.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I couldn't help remembering "Blackadder" and Baldrick' s "turnip shaped like a thingy", which ended up being served raw to Edmund' s rabidly puritan aunt.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by nicola

We should hold a competition for the most outrageous use of the english language, to describe the sexual organs.

In the UK, the magazine "The Literary Review" has since 1993 given an annual "Bad Sex in Fiction Award", which is presented to the novelist who produces the worst description of sexual activity in a novel published that year. It gets a lot of publicity in the posh papers, as you can imagine. There's a good article about the 2012 award here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/sex-doesnt-get-worse-than-this-nancy-hustons-infrared-deserved-to-win-the-bad-sex-award-2012-8381962.html

I was rather taken by Tom Wolfe's "his big generative jockey was inside her pelvic saddle..."

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Matriarch
0 likes
I haven't looked at The literary Review for ages, thanks for the reminder and laughs annie!