Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the worst chat up line you've ever heard?

last reply
42 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I'll start smile

I'm a Love Pirate, and I'm here for your booty! ARRRGGGHHH!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are you wearing?
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
This should be interesting
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
"have you ever .... ?"

"when was your last orgasm?"

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever.........
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I had to share this one I heard a guy ask a girl if she wanted sex when she said no he asked her to lay on the floor while he did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"how about it"

sheez , how about introducing yourself first..
Lurker
0 likes
My wife will not give me any pussy even though i have a yacht, corporate jet and 40,362 head of cattle on 17,000 acres of land. I'm also a war hero and have 6 tattoos to match my 12 missing teeth. Will you come to my town and check in at the "Bedbug and Taco Motel?' I promise I will reemburse you. "Cross my heart and pray to Johnny Cash, Grandpa Jones and Tex Ritter. "
Lurker
0 likes
I love to write but have writers block. That is why I can't write. Yes, I know it's beem three years since I joined Lush but I have been busy collecting broads. If you talk naughty to me I promise that I will copy and paste a story, maybe stick and lick you. if you will add me.
Lurker
0 likes
You can't possibly be as old as your profile says you are. Women that age don't have sexual desires.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah definately when was your last orgasm? or want to fuck?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by suezq
You can't possibly be as old as your profile says you are. Women that age don't have sexual desires.

I get that a lot, and also implying that i should be all wrinkly old prune by now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by foxjack
Want to fuck.

Or the expanded version, one look at you made me hard, want to fuck?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
another classic: come to the (whatever) web site (which will, of course, load 1,000 viruses on your laptop and steal your personal information) and i will turn you on by having you watch me jacking off (oh yeah, watching you, BIG turn on!)
Lurker
0 likes
I wish I would get a line like Lizzy's post from guys on this site. It's a lot better than "wanna fuck?" Shows a glimmer of personality.
Lurker
0 likes
"hey baby".... oh yea piss me off will you, oh yea just can't wait to talk with you
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You horny? Look at my profile pics and tell me if you like. How wet does it get? You like girls? Wanna be my sub? What you look like? You like older cock? Hey sexy, wanna pvt? Any pics? What you wearing? It's a bit crowded in here (in a room where only like 3 people are actually chatting) and I'd like to get to know you better...wanna private? Show me your tits. You wet?

Sadly enough, these are all the FIRST things ever said to me by a plethora of random strangers.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without even an introduction she sent a PM saying: "You're a DOM, aren't you? I could tell. I like to be beaten really hard with a whip or a stick."
Lurker
0 likes
"Lets play carnival, you sit on my face and I'll see if I can guess your weight".....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by robbiedee1
"Lets play carnival, you sit on my face and I'll see if I can guess your weight".....

HA! That's awful. A complete stranger once pointed at me and said, "You there! Come sit on my face!"
Lurker
0 likes
A couple of classics.....

Lurker
0 likes
So none of the above are any good ???

Damn that's where I have been going wrong .....oh well back to the drawing board...sigh
Lurker
0 likes
HT, I think you really need to go back to college for the amount of help you need on this subject..
Lurker
0 likes
It was at college that I learnt them all ...no wonder it has been downhill since then
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is your pussy bald?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friend in college successfully used this line;
"That's a lovely arse, shame you have to shit out of it".
The bastard dated her for ages. And it really was a lovely arse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"so, ive heard a mans mind is in his dick, so why dont you go ahead and blow my mind;)" i was like wtf!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey