Girls with strap-ons- do them or no?

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So strapped-up under my jeans in public the other night for the first time and it was super hotttt! Crowds sucked badly. I so wanted to rub up against a girl and surprise her. Would you be turned on by a girl with a strap-on rubbing against you in a club? How would you react?
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't be turned on by a girl with a strap-on rubbing against me in a club.

I would be quite disgusted if a random stranger came up to me in a club and rubbed against me with a strap-on OR their cock. I'd be SO surprised, I'd probably turn around and slap your face or kick you, or both, HARD.

Why would it be any more acceptable than a man rubbing his cock up against a woman he doesn't know in a club? Same kind of insult, in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I knew her and had flirted in the past it would be a turn on. But if it was a complete stranger it would not be a turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love for that to happened to me
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe if it was someone I was making eye contact with throughout the night. If we had been teasing one another through mere glances, then yes very hot.
A random stranger, boom out of nowhere not a turn on and I would most definitely spill my drink on you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a random woman rubbed me with a piece of plastic at the club, she would probably get a slap in the face!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out of the blue with no sexual teasing.......?
I'm going to be annoyed at the very least
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I would feel the same as I would feel if a man rubbed up against me, pissed off.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would probably think the random bulge was a dude which is a turnoff for starters... I actually don't know if i'd be turned on. It really depends on who's packing.
Lurker
0 likes
If random person female/ male not good.
Knew them, very hot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My girlfriend has used a strapon on me
Lurker
0 likes
I would not like a random person doing that to me but someone I knew and trusted sounds wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with gf uses strapos loved it.......!!! muwah..............
NaWaL Ed