Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

For the more experienced ladies Options · View
CharlotteRusse1
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:32:50 PM

Huh? Those don't have much in common with boobs. They don't weigh enough to get pulled down much with gravity. What you start with is pretty much what you end with. I'm trying not to think about what kind of weird sex play would change them significantly...

Writer of amateur erotica since 2011..See the latest at:

Soleillalune
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:20:11 AM

Nope .. No undesirable changes here, still pretty..actually better, knows more

trinket
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:44:18 AM

Did someone say lettuce? I've got a couple of things to throw into the salad here.

I think some capsicum would be nice and maybe a couple of oysters? Nothing like fresh food This thread was about salad wasn't it? !

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:57:36 AM

This thread is cracking me up!

trinket
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:32:49 AM

Mazza wrote:

This thread is cracking me up!

Mazz, I think yours is trying to get away!!!! I think it's had enough.

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:56:11 AM

Pussy Lip Reduction

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large. She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.

She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed. Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!" "Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself." "Who is the third rose from?" she asked. "Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:56:41 AM

Nikki703 wrote:
Pussy Lip Reduction

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large. She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.

She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed. Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!" "Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself." "Who is the third rose from?" she asked. "Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"

trinket
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:02:12 AM

Somebody posted this on my wall today.. Totally cracked me up, but I think it must belong to a little old lady........

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:09:59 AM

CharlotteRusse1 wrote:
Huh? Those don't have much in common with boobs. They don't weigh enough to get pulled down much with gravity.

I didn't mean getting pulled down. More that breasts begin to sag because skin loses elasticity (as you age). So does the face, skin under the arms, and anywhere where there is looser skin to start with. If a female has large labia (naturally), then I assume this skin ages as well so it might be thinner/droopier etc. Like when they say old men get saggy balls. I'm sure the pussy undergoes it's own kind of 'transformation' via the aging process... (wow, this whole post is giving me bad visuals.. lol).

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:12:07 AM

Funny...

There is something called "Labia Stretching" for those girls that want a little more lettuce in their salad bowl. I believe it's like a body modification thing used in certain cultures and in some BDSM circles. http://www.labiastretching.com/

Personally, I will keep my stretching relegated to the gym. clown

Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:13:23 PM

OMG....giggling so hard I can hardly type! Best thread I've read in a while....

Beef Curtains...never heard that one...laughing my ass off....then

Lettuce a bit wilted.....damn that reminds me....I think I want a BLT......Whistle