Login

Screwing an older teacher

last reply
89 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
i found that i somtimes fantasize about my students, do students ever fantasize about older teachers?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and it doesn't matter the age group, if there's someone older and in authority, tends to be they are easier to fancy. I've had too many fantasies about too many teachers and still do to this day, even though I've not been in a formal learning environment for years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I sure did. She wasn't that much older than me at the time, maybe 6 years or so. I was in high school at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in college, there was an older (40's) lady who worked in the library that a lot of the guys thought was hot
Lurker
0 likes
Can't tell u how many times I jerked off to ideas about Miss Wagner. She was maybe 7 or 8 years older than me, I was 17, but wow was she sexy. Hey maybe I should track her down.
Lurker
0 likes
erm.... just a reminder guys ...... should you REALLY be discussing students/ages here? I think it might be on the verge of breaking the guidelines....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to get off thinking about my art teacher. She was freakin' delicious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this has been around for a long time. It's called Oedipus and Electra complex and is pretty common. I think that there are degrees to each person's own fantasies though as to how far they carry it. Afterall, the best sex starts in the minds fantasy
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just wanted to point out it works the other way too, not just male teacher/female student. When I was a 37 year old teacher in a small college and one of my students was 22, I turned my hot fantasy of him into sweet reality!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by KatR
I just wanted to point out it works the other way too, not just male teacher/female student. When I was a 37 year old teacher in a small college and one of my students was 22, I turned my hot fantasy of him into sweet reality! smile

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by trinket
erm.... just a reminder guys ...... should you REALLY be discussing students/ages here? I think it might be on the verge of breaking the guidelines....

Some people just can't help remembering fondly about their sexual fantasies or conquests which occurred back when they should've been paying more attention to their facial pus volcanoes and bacne.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OlderBlondeBeauty
i found that i somtimes fantasize about my students, do students ever fantasize about older teachers?

I sure hope we are talking about college age and not High school.

But none the less,.... do bears shit in the woods?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I liked fantasizing about 2 of my teachers. Since I am natural dominant though I always fantasized about how I would overtake them and place them below me as MY living sextoy. ,)
Lurker
0 likes
I slept with my biology teacher whos in her late forties and shes fine i also encountered her last night
Lurker
0 likes
Please don't mention sexual encounters or fantasies prior to the age of 16.
- Mod squad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course people fantasizing about older teachers. there are a few of my older female teachers that i would love to find now and screw them. there were many nights i thought about it during school and lets just say the sheets needed changed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Banes1
In 7th grade I had a huge crush on my teacher, yes I fantasized about her. But inthe end though we became good friends which lasted for 25 years until her untimely passing.

My original post in this thread WAS just me trying to save some members from trouble, but carry on....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have fantasised about it haha... oh dear #guilty
Lurker
0 likes
really only once I can remember - none of my teachers until college were the stuff of fantasies you might say - did have an Economics professor who reportedly gave out grades for 'extra' work! I wouldn't have turned it down.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually did screw a teacher. Of course he wasn't my teacher nor did he work at any school I went to but he was ten years older than me ... and he took my virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Hot is hot no matter who she is or what she does. Fantasy is always ok, reality is something else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely had a few teachers who attracted my fancy in high school. No profs though, all the younger ones I had we're men.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by trinket

My original post in this thread WAS just me trying to save some members from trouble, but carry on....

Obviously he either flunked several grades or was held back for things like not being able to comprehend simple requests & instructions. I'm guessing he was at least 18 in the 7th grade.

So, he's still adhering to teh rulez.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Obviously he either flunked several grades or was held back for things like not being able to comprehend simple requests & instructions. I'm guessing he was at least 18 in the 7th grade.

His location says Illinois... Chicago School System?
Lurker
0 likes
i had a huge crush on my high school gym teacher and knew she was hot for me so one day after school had let out i snuck into the locker room where i knew she took showers after the students were gone and i seduced her. it was wonderful and we continued getting together for some time. at first it was very frequent but slowed down as time went by. then she got married and moved away. she was 35 at the time and i won't tell my age except to say i have read nicola's age guide lines and according to her and the state of georgia i was of legal age.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i fancied my much older Literature professor so much it drove me mad! He lived in converted Church and the very idea of being fucked to an inch of my life in that once hallowed place coloured my early delicious sub fantasies. i was of legal age and just wanted to FEEL the bite of his ruler on my ass, his cock in my mouth and so much MORE! My crush ended the day he started dating this very ugly Punk girl named Linda - no class man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a certain English teacher ....
She was one of the youngest (and hottest) teachers I had at that time ....
It never happened, but oh what day dreams I had
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

That would explain it perfectly..... I can see your point, 7th grade, 5 or 6 times in a row? He's probably still there.......