Most of the stories written are.....

last reply
40 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
about women married to men with a five inch cock and finding that 10 inch cock, the one cock that will fill her up. I guess if its a fantasy to have a big cock then size matters, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just like it is a fantasy to have sex with a woman with large breasts. My first girlfriend had 32D breasts and my second girlfriend had 32B breasts. The second girlfriend was the better lover for reasons that had nothing to do with breast size, the second girlfriend was just much more responsive when we made love. The first girlfriend just lay there.

Size didn't matter as much as attitude and how you use what you have.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
about women married to men with a five inch cock and finding that 10 inch cock, the one cock that will fill her up. I guess if its a fantasy to have a big cock then size matters, right?

Really??? most of the stories here are about married women finding, at last, that fucking monster cock?? I think not.

Not one of my stories relay that information.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

Really??? most of the stories here are about married women finding, at last, that fucking monster cock?? I think not.

Not one of my stories relay that information.

maybe you need to write one, then. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sprite

maybe you need to write one, then. ;)

ha!! You are probably correct on that one, Sprite ... hence my low views and scores!

* making notes about some 11" (beating the 10"er) black monster cock that pummels the virgin blah blah blah*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

ha!! You are probably correct on that one, Sprite ... hence my low views and scores!

* making notes about some 11" (beating the 10"er) black monster cock that pummels the virgin blah blah blah*

make sure the girl has 36 triple G breasts, PA ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Correct, sir.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Your summation regarding the Lush content seems a tad harsh but is pretty close to the truth. Additionally, this is an erotic site that, in the main, attempts to create visuals using the written word and that 10" cock is pretty easy to imagine - even if it does engender feelings of inadequacy about the length of my own lance.

My question to you is: Was this thread merely a statement of your observations or an attempt to initiate discourse on the type of content you would like to read.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Clumeleon
0 likes
I reject your premise; I accept your conclusion.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

For cuckold/humiliation themes, yes that's a pretty standard storyline. It's more of a niche sub-genre though, not really the norm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

For cuckold/humiliation themes, yes that's a pretty standard storyline. It's more of a niche sub-genre though, not really the norm.

Indeed. None of the stories I have read here fit the OPs statement (so would I be accurate in saying there are none of those types on LUSH? ). The conclusion may be accurate, but what it was based on does not seem so.

In fact, because that type of story does not really work for me, I tend not to READ them, but go more to the ones that fit my desired type of stories/reading. This may be the case for the OP as well?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that most are written from experiences that the writer has had.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

You obviously haven't read most of the stories I've read on here, then. What genre have you been reading?

I agree with your last statement if the person with the fantasy desires to make it reality.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

You obviously haven't read most of the stories I've read on here, then. What genre have you been reading?

I agree with your last statement if the person with the fantasy desires to make it reality.

The "women with 5 inch cocked hubands wanting to be filled with 10" genre. Jeez Daisy , did you miss that category!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

The "women with 5 inch cocked hubands wanting to be filled with 10" genre. Jeez Daisy , did you miss that category!

Sorry. I've been looking in the Fat Birds Tribbing With Engine Oil Lube and Shoving Marrows In Orifices section. It's rather knicker-wetting.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Sorry. I've been looking in the Fat Birds Tribbing With Engine Oil Lube and Shoving Marrows In Orifices section. It's rather knicker-wetting.

Damn! I am missing out on all this site has to offer!! LINK ME!

(WTF is tribbing)
Matriarch
0 likes
25,000 small dick / big dick cuckold stories on lush...hmmm. Me thinks someone needs to put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by clum
I reject your premise; I accept your conclusion.

What he said.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Damn! I am missing out on all this site has to offer!! LINK ME!

(WTF is tribbing)

Send me a box of cookies and you're access all areas.

(I had to Google it after I saw the word in a forum. I think it means girls rubbing their juicy bits together - I was too scared to click on Images!)

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Send me a box of cookies and you're access all areas.

(I had to Google it after I saw the word in a forum. I think it means girls rubbing their juicy bits together - I was too scared to click on Images!)

I'll bake cookies for that shit!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I'll bake cookies for that shit!

No, you're thinking of scat. It's not allowed here (thankfully).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
Just like it is a fantasy to have sex with a woman with large breasts. My first girlfriend had 32D breasts and my second girlfriend had 32B breasts. The second girlfriend was the better lover for reasons that had nothing to do with breast size, the second girlfriend was just much more responsive when we made love. The first girlfriend just lay there.

Size didn't matter as much as attitude and how you use what you have.

Big tits dont matter to men....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
25,000 small dick / big dick cuckold stories on lush...hmmm. Me thinks someone needs to put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard.

but why write it with a 10 inch cock in the story? you can experience any sexual experience with a smaller cock..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

but why write it with a 10 inch cock in the story? you can experience any sexual experience with a smaller cock..

dude. i want what you've been smoking. btw, i'm a story mod, and honestly, i don't read that many of the stories you're referring to. in fact, it's a rarity in my experience.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Correct, sir.

I was too flip with this. I'm not sure where you're going with talking about "most" of the stories here involving this or that. We're too diverse here for much of anything other than sex itself to be in "most" of the stories, and others above have correctly pointed this out.

But as to size mattering? Of course it does, for better or worse, it absolutely matters. Odor matters, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Big tits matter too but then so do small tits and medium tits. Women come in all varieties and men have different tastes just as all men come in different varieties and women have different tastes.

I once was with a woman that had the cutest A cup breasts I had ever seen. She was only about 5 feet tall. She also told me that she always had huge guys hitting on her but she liked them, she liked guys that are average hight. Lucky me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not the size of the ship that matters, it's the skill of the Captain.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like small and medium size tits.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like small and medium size tits.