Talk dirty???

last reply
43 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do u love it when your men talk dirty while doing it?

Personally i love it when my girl does it...... makes me hornier :P
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Well, I don't have "men", I have a MAN, and we're not "doing it" I know what you mean...

Yes, I enjoy when he talks dirty to me when we're having sex, and I enjoy talking dirty to him. It's a big turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Well, I don't have "men", I have a MAN, and we're not "doing it" I know what you mean...

Yes, I enjoy when he talks dirty to me when we're having sex, and I enjoy talking dirty to him. It's a big turn on.

sweet... not every girl is like you... i meant in general... where the term "MEN" is pointed to all those general ladies who have MAN or MEN biggrin :D .....

thanks for sharing your experience... i know its a good turn on..... AT LEAST FOR ME !!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a time and place for everything. Dirty chatter can be a HUGE turn on for me with the right man who knows me inside out and knows when to turn on the dirty talk - it's not something I need or crave with every sexual encounter (sometimes making sweet tender love is more than wonderful) but definitely do enjoy it when the time is just ripe!
Lurker
0 likes
Always works for me..the Boys seem to love it XX
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Buttermelt
Always works for me..the Boys seem to love it XX

i crave for it from my partner while having sex smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it in the right circumstances when a guy or gal talks dirty to me and I'll agree with what they are saying but I don't do it in return.

I like being treated and talked to like a dirty slut/tart/bitch who's really loving it but not talking like one myself. I might think it but I won't say it, if that makes sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to say naughty things to a lover and hear her talk dirty to me. A lady in public, a hot lustful slut in private.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Nurse
YES, big turn on....
But sometimes I don't talk dirty it because it makes them cum faster.....

SPOT ON ........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont like to speak English when I making love ..... .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
I dont like to speak English when I making love ..... .

THAT MUST BE VERY EMOTIONAL silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when they get creative about it. An ex-lover used to talk about petting my fur (my bush) and about what a soft tight sheath I had for his sword. Or of his Santa sliding down my chimney (I, in turn, told him I wanted to make his Santa all red, fast, and jolly). Much more fun than the usual street slang, or worse, anatomical scientific terms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girl EXPECTS Me to talk dirty! And I tell her that I want it too! dirty talk (and name calling) is a basic part of our sex play!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being talk dirty to and them breaking down and doing it myself
Lurker
0 likes
Right time, Right Place, Right man that knows how to do it right it is definitely a huge turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
I only like when he says dirty words like "fuck" "slut" "bitch" I don't like the word whore though, I am not selling my body for money lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it is perfect if both are in the right mood. I prefer loud to whispering dirty talk. The talk can add to the passion, but having some volume behind it helps more...at least for me. Plus, it gives the neighbors sort of a show. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh girl that nasty ass kitchen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, but only when the mood is right...there is nothing hotter than sweaty raunchy sex and dirty talk....
Lurker
0 likes
I like dirty talk. But only when the lights are out. I can't look into the eyes of someone telling me such filth.WTEgauHxDPKVoTCR
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Incredibly big turn on.. If done well ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Time and place. But especially when he is in my ear whispering and his fingers playing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outside the bedroom I rarely even curse, but I have to admit I love being called names as well as really talking very naughty a huge turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when a man can talk dirty and does it with control. Ive found that almost any man that can talk dirty is also a fun man in bed because they have a wild wild imagination ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some girls get turned on by dirty talk and some get turned off. I find it a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohhhh yesssss. The dirtier he talks the nastier I get.