I LOVE THE NEW FEATURE!!!!!

last reply
94 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Clever Gem
0 likes
Ha! I just signed in and was greeted by "What you've missed on Lush" and a lovely little list of bits and pieces! I love it! Nice one
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Ha! I just signed in and was greeted by "What you've missed on Lush" and a lovely little list of bits and pieces! I love it! Nice one

Me too!
It looks fantastic, well done guys

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I personally must be blind, I didn't see this... o_o
I know, I didn't get it.. D: lol

Edit- Yep, Still don't see this feature you are all on about....
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I personally must be blind, I didn't see this... o_o
I know, I didn't get it.. D: lol

Edit- Yep, Still don't see this feature you are all on about....

Poppet, you need to log out first... Then when you log in, you get take to a wee page that gives an update on things that have happened..

When I logged in, I saw that some comments had been left on a couple of my stories (which is always a treat)
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like it very much! Great work Gav, you industrious exiled Empirical Storm Trooper.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Poppet, you need to log out first... Then when you log in, you get take to a wee page that gives an update on things that have happened..

When I logged in, I saw that some comments had been left on a couple of my stories (which is always a treat)

Oh, okay. I get you, I think. Thank you!

And yes story comments are always a plus! Especially when you're as good as you are at writing! :3

Edit - Okay, I signed off, now see what you mean! Thanks again! c: I'm a little slow, forgive me.. xD
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
I like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it
Lurker
0 likes
What a pleasent surprise! Well done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well that was a nice little surprise after the weird boot off and error messages of today! it very much brighten and let me know what was going on smile
my newest :)
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
personally I think it was a waste of programming time and effort. I receive all this information in my email. This just is an added nuisance I have to go through to get to what I want.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Peter_Pan
personally I think it was a waste of programming time and effort. I receive all this information in my email. This just is an added nuisance I have to go through to get to what I want.

HHmm....that is interesting. You receive email notifications of when your friends comment on another members story, add a new photo, post in the forums and do a status update? I have been here 7 years and never knew we did that!

Yes, I am being a smartass. Gav busts his ass everyday to bring new features to this site. As far as I can tell, everyone appreciates all of his efforts. I sure as hell know I do.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
I thought it was a nice little surprise. That might explain why Lush has been up and down. Hmm...

Thanks Gav!
=d>

Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

A great welcome. Yes, I do have a few posts in my email. This is so slick though. Nearly as slick as ....
Sorry I digress, fantastic, what a welcome, a great addition to the site.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes took me by suprise like many but it really is a great idea thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a wonderful thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

Gav busts his ass everyday to bring new features to this site. As far as I can tell, everyone appreciates all of his efforts. I sure as hell know I do.

Couldn't have put it better myself! Fantastic work as always, Gav!
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
one good thing is that you will be able to tell who scores but does not leave a comment.

YAY GAV FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what a pleasant surprise to come home to - loving it - looks like i'll have to send Gav more umm... never you mind! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I like it. . .it's a nice catch-me-up after not being on all day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! smile
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
"What you've missed on Lush" - WOW!! Isn't it fabulous when someone comes up with something you never knew your needed. Great work Gav (and anyone else involved) - I raise a glass in your direction
Lurker
0 likes
It is a cracking little feature. Answers a lot of the little puzzling questions I had.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I would never have found this feature because I tend not to log off.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I would like to express my appreciation to all who reprimanded me for not caring for this feature. It is good to know that expressing one's honest opinion will be jumped on and attacked. It is a good lesson to learn. Thank you. I won't bother to express my opinion again. It is certainly not greeted with the honesty of agreeing to disagree. No I do not receive email notifications of everything you list Pixie, but I do get them on my profile page, which I go to anyway every time I log on. But again, sorry to rain on everyone's parade by having a differing opinion. It definitely won't happen again.