Lik dis if u cry evrytim...

last reply
28 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I always come across these terrible and grammatically incorrect "tragic" love stories via the interwebs, but this one takes the cake for me and I HAD to share. Then someone made a video for it...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Feel free to add any of your own!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ROFL! best laugh of the week!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
....but wait, there's more

Coquette Roguette
0 likes
Thanks for the LOL!

Lurker
0 likes
Hilarious!! Best laugh this week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5+

These Facebook tragedies remind me of this very real story on the BBC website a few years ago...

Tributes left for a dead chicken - he is "sleepin wiv da angles now"
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Matriarch
0 likes
It's deeper than Romeo and Juliet.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I will luv u 5ever (dat mean i luv u moar den 4evr)

Weird how she randomly dropped dead in the middle of the road...being that there was no mention of her being hit by a car.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Weird how she randomly dropped dead in the middle of the road...being that there was no mention of her being hit by a car.

5th sentence down.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
5+

These Facebook tragedies remind me of this very real story on the BBC website a few years ago...

Tributes left for a dead chicken - he is "sleepin wiv da angles now"

Eye jus luv how wei c angles everweir arftur thei ded!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do i? Na na na
Chat Moderator
0 likes
It hurt my brain just trying to decipher...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
It hurt my brain just trying to decipher...

I totally agree with that, it hurt mine too and it takes twice as long to read these.
Site administrator
0 likes
Ok ... I need to change my panties ... so funny .. great thread and posts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Ok ... I need to change my panties ... so funny .. great thread and posts.

U ware panteyz? 2 mch in4mationz!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by nicola

5th sentence down.

that's strange...in the original she was never hit by the car...but I love a good plot twist

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

that's strange...in the original she was never hit by the car...but I love a good plot twist

Yeah they often make plot changes between the book and the film
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

OK. I really need to stop posting now.

Lurker
0 likes

OK. I really need to stop posting now.

Putting myself on a donor list now to give away my ovaries, womb, breasts and also my clit. I think you should make it known that if you die you want to donate your cock to someone that needs it. also your balls...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth

Putting myself on a donor list now to give away my ovaries, womb, breasts and also my clit. I think you should make it known that if you die you want to donate your cock to someone that needs it. also your balls...

You're a saint.

Lurker
0 likes

I think you should make it known that if you die you want to donate your cock to someone that needs it. also your balls...

dis mk me cri
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

dis mk me cri

you quoted the wrong person.

Lurker
0 likes

you quoted the wrong person.

dat mk U cri?