Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where is the riskiest or oddest place you've had sex?

last reply
280 replies
30.4k views
2 watchers
17 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a church or my daddy's bed while his wife was away- it's a toss up I think. Hoping for beach next.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a movie theater ...
Lurker
0 likes
My cousin Winston and I fucked while his wife watched.
Lurker
1 like
My wife is a music instructor, so I regularly shag my mistress on the piano. I only stay with her because she gets me free dental care.
Lurker
0 likes
I did one bird in a lift.

She did tell me that she wanted a nice Shaft.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BillRoops
My wife is a music instructor, so I regularly shag my mistress on the piano. I only stay with her because she gets me free dental care.

Dentists like to finger their butt. If your teeth have brown stains, you know why !
Lurker
0 likes
I've been to Wigan. It's a fuckin shithole!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BillRoops
I've been to Wigan. It's a fuckin shithole!

Lots of swingers, pervs, doms/subs and sissies in that place. Check it out, great place !
Rookie Scribe
1 like
On a washing machine
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by miniminx
On a washing machine

TEDIOUS FUCKING BORE!
Lurker
0 likes
stupid !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by miniminx
On a washing machine

In a laundrette.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In an elevator stopped between floors around 2:00 am and while driving on a fairly busy hiway around 1:00 am.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In a police station.
Lurker
0 likes
Riskiest: parking lot on the hood of a ferrari (not either of ours lol). Oddest: McDonald's drive thru at 1am (the line was so long! we couldn't wait)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Riskiest: at work
Oddest: on a trampoline in my neighbour's garden. Not that they knew we were there.
Lurker
0 likes
In a country lane, doggy style with her bent over holding onto a farmer's gate. This cow stood there watching and chewing grass the whole time. it was a bit surreal
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Back yard of a cougar I was seeing. Some deer walked by as we were doing it. No one was home, but she was concerned that her mother and sister would come home.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Beach, hotel balcony, parents bed when I was younger

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
neighbors house
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
think itd have to be in the changing rooms of topman with the store attendant right outside...either that or in the staffroom at work
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a croweded park parking lot at noon! She had a loose fitting wrap around skirt and mounted me in the front seat of the car. We even had to time it between the cops circling through!
Lurker
0 likes
riskiest,,,in the toilet at the club,in the shower at the gym,my car in an underground carpark,the cinema,the alley behind the club,,,,oddest my besties laundry floor,,,
Lurker
0 likes
Snuck into the hotel pool early and as I was doing chin up hanging from the diving board my wife swam up and began giving me a B J, then I lower my self back into the water and she mounted me, as we were finishing the door opened and the life guard walked in, we dropped below the surface to dress
Lurker
0 likes
I have been fucked standing in a parcade after closing time at a club , against the wall Sooooooooooooo HOT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the alley behind a club pinned against a chain link fence. A ranger tower in the forest.
Lurker
0 likes
<<< wishes she was standing in the background , watching Janet , mmmmmmmmmmm