Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What super power would you have and why?

last reply
63 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have read (and still do) comics all my life. They are the one thing that has impacted my style like it is now and I was wondering while reading those very comics for the gazzillinth time:' What power would I have to suit me?'
Well that's why I'm here. What would be your specific power my padwans of Lush who have the ability to give me sexual arsousalness.
Would you be like Batman and rely on technolgly to do your bidding. Or Superman with his steel like ability.
Would would YOURS be?
Lurker
0 likes
It would be nice to be able to fly, to have super strength and to be able to turn back time.
I'd fly to you in an instant, hug you and make you feel safe and then go back in time and stop an incredibly stupid thing from happening.
Classified
0 likes
Teleportation.
Great to meet a friend for lunch!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
The ability to bitch-slap someone over the internet!
Lurker
0 likes
I would either want e.s.p. just so i know who the people that are trouble are. Or i would like to fly. It would be so nice to see the world from above.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The power to bring about world peace and eradicate poverty.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I think either flying would be what I'd want right now. You know, like super speed flying. I know this British guy I'd go see often. :3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd lov to be able to breath underwater, i spend so much time swimming so it would be so cool to have that smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
x-ray vision,clearly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HEALING; Mom & I each took people suffering from cancer over to the Tri-Cities For their treatment.
We; Lost my Dad To Prostrate cancer,(wrong Diagnosis) Correctly diagnosis after cancer had spread through his entire body..
Yes; Healing would be a wonderful gift,as long as we realized it was not our own power that cured..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
The ability to bitch-slap someone over the internet!

LOL! awesome.

I'd definitely wanna fly. gas is expensive. not to mention you could have sex almost anywhere, including midair.
Lurker
0 likes
A mind reader

I think that would be rather cool
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The power of flight... To fly around the world and visit my lushie friends... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
I always thought flight, but in the context of lush, I imagine the Hulk would have a pretty giant shlong smile
Lurker
0 likes
There is so many good ones!!!! I would have to chose the power to control the elements. Has anyone got and really unusal ones?!xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
HEALING; Mom & I each took people suffering from cancer over to the Tri-Cities For their treatment.
We; Lost my Dad To Prostrate cancer,(wrong Diagnosis) Correctly diagnosis after cancer had spread through his entire body..
Yes; Healing would be a wonderful gift,as long as we realized it was not our own power that cured..

That is a beautiful power!! Really great thought into it x
Lurker
0 likes
Non-corporeal Phoenix-ness could be cool. The ability to visit anywhere in the universe would be amazing. Though being an Extremis enhanced Stark would be awesome, having an Iron Legion's data streaming directly into my brain. But then again raging out like Hulk would be some epic stress release.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd like to fly. that way I would have to worry about driving
Lurker
0 likes
teleportation, plain and simple travel, no need for car or anything, others could come if they were touching me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn back time. So as to avoid some evil and take some more blessing
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I want the ability to eat unlimited amounts of chocolate, and to turn common minerals into chocolate, because, why not?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is so many good ones!!!! I would have to chose the power to control the elements. Has anyone got and really unusal ones?!xxx

Was It not a belief In Indian culture of SHAPE SHIFTING? think of a 400yd . relay, crossing the finish line as you shift from a CHEETAH back into our own sluggish selves.& SETTING A NEW WORLD RECORD. (-: (-:Perhaps a GEMSBOK, Strong ,fleet,Beautiful & Free.

Maybe one of those silly little bats that fly around biting all these extremely good looking girls on the neck.yet afraid Of sunshine..
best yet why not a TEDDY BEAR, ORE WOOD TEDDY RATHER BEE BARE? your choice.. (-;
Lurker
0 likes
power of seduction so that i can sleep with anyone i want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Super speed like The Flash. Being able to run anywhere in the world in seconds would be great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by biteentina
power of seduction so that i can sleep with anyone i want.

Why would you wish for a power you already have?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always imagine having mind reading. Like when I think my boyfriend is lying, or my friends aren't telling me something
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always imagine having mind reading. Like when I think my boyfriend is lying, or my friends aren't telling me something
Classified
0 likes
Cerebral fornication.
Anytime time, anywhere and with anyone!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Shape shifter! That way I could turn into something that can fly, or swim really fast, just be totally badass, or even become something unnoticeable so I can listen in on people's conversations! muah-hahahahaha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to choose one power, I'd have to say flight. That way, I wouldn't need a car for most of my travel.

If we're choosing superheroes, I'd say Superman's powers or the abilities the Z fighters (Dragon Ball Z) have: flight, energy manipulation, super strength.