Login

last reply
41 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hey whats up lush members i thought i go ahead and make a thread for member to if they want give out there name. now i would recommend not just add ur name to this thread but to send a message to the one you want
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooh this one will be fun to watch! LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
well messenger is fun much safer than and cam is real fun it turns u on
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by lickmydick
well messenger is fun much safer than and cam is real fun it turns u on

Perhaps it turns you on, but not me. I won't even go on web cam with my closest friends for non-sexy things!

I shall be watching this thread with interest, too.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Here we go again...."RETURN OF THE CAM HUNTERS!" Part 16

There is no way on earth I would cam with any stranger. If I knew someone that well that I wanted them to see in full colour live motion, then I'd frigging go meet them. Simple.

Happy hunting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

There is no way on earth I would cam with any stranger. If I knew someone that well that I wanted them to see in full colour live motion, then I'd frigging go meet them. Simple.

Happy hunting!

I agree with you and shy......i use for my friends...good friends and family that live in other countries..not sexy hookups and i dont use cam. no offense to those who do! curious to see if anyone posts there name...
my newest :)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Perhaps it turns you on, but not me. I won't even go on web cam with my closest friends for non-sexy things!

I shall be watching this thread with interest, too.

That's not what you told me last night when we were having a sexy hook-up on Skype..

Though seriously, I only Skype with a few people, and hardly voice with people.

As the rest said, happy hunting...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

That's not what you told me last night when we were having a sexy hook-up on Skype..

Though seriously, I only Skype with a few people, and hardly voice with people.

As the rest said, happy hunting...

That's my alter ego, Dazy Shyless. She and I don't really communicate with each other.

I think that people who are that open and confident about camming with strangers probably just send a message straight away, rather than wasting time posting in here.

I do wish I could have that level of confidence, though, so respect to those of you who enjoy it!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Happy hunting!

i only with close friends and family in other countries....never cam XD!
enjoy the hunt for hookups
my newest :)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
That's my alter ego, Dazy Shyless. She and I don't really communicate with each other.

I think that people who are that open and confident about camming with strangers probably just send a message straight away, rather than wasting time posting in here.

I do wish I could have that level of confidence, though, so respect to those of you who enjoy it!

Oh, Look at me confusing you with Shyless. She's quiet wicked.

I agree with you, people aren't going to come in forums to "Sign up for Skype buddies", they'll find them on their own. I've never Skyped with a stranger. I have no desires too.

Rock on to those who can though, I guess?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh WOW! the list is literally not growing by the second!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'd be happy to list mine here. smile

youhavegottobekidding7557

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Oooh this one will be fun to watch! LOL!!

Agreed. Want some?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'd also like to know who falls for the reverse cam trick. The one where both parties are on a call but only one is showing themselves on the camera. "I'll watch you, but unfortunately I don't have a web cam/my web cam doesn't work."

0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I'd also like to know who falls for the reverse cam trick. The one where both parties are on a call but only one is showing themselves on the camera. "I'll watch you, but unfortunately I don't have a web cam/my web cam doesn't work."

Fuck Dani!

You just gave my secret away!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Agreed. Want some?

Mmmm but only if you got butter. I like lots of butter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'd be happy to list mine here. smile

youhavegottobekidding7557

Funny, that's my Skype addy too! Maybe we could tag team for the poor fella. A virtual threesome
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Just in case there's any other ladies to hook up my Skype handle is:

Dumbhungandfullofcum

I'll give you mine as soon as you fix that blasted webcam of yours.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I went out and bought a new one today.....serious!

Hehehe I'm sure she'll fall for that....silly Dani

P.S. I don't think that 'fullofcum' clause in your handle implies what you intended it to imply...I'm just saying.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Hey now.....
Ok fuck you got me touché ......good one!

So can we Skype now?

Sure...but ummm the built-in microphone in my laptop doesn't work. So I'll be able to hear you, but you won't be able to hear me.

0 likes

Sure...but ummm the built-in microphone in my laptop doesn't work. So I'll be able to hear you, but you won't be able to hear me.

That's cool if you over accentuate your words I will catch on. I'm a pretty damned good lip reader..

I can't wait to see the decor of your bedroom.....post modernistic I'm guessing yeah?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That's cool if you over accentuate your words I will catch on. I'm a pretty damned good lip reader..

I can't wait to see the decor of your bedroom.....post modernistic I'm guessing yeah?

Actually my wall decor is a collage of cartoon characters. Is that a bother?

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Not at all, just looking forward to making you cyber cum for me.

Cum? I don't do that. I'm allergic. But then again, since you see me and not hear me, I can totally fake it.