Help me find an appocalyptic story

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello I read a story a few weeks ago(2 parts so far) an was hoping to find it again to see if a part 3 has been uploaded. I need your help finding it ;)

The story followed a teenager in high school that just moved to a town with his mom and was going to a new school. Well as it turns out, he becomes friends with a nerdy kid(whom is bullied early on in the story) and an apocalypse happens while they are in school.

I remember that the apocalypse had something to do with one of the planets aligning with the sun and basically having a 24 hour eclipse, in which hell breaks loose...literally. The students and faculty at the school went outside to watch the eclipse at which point some kind of ash fell and burned people(along with some kind of "aura" that killed around half the population. There were also imps and demons, along with demons coming out of "hell holes" and the boy has some kind of magical power from his mother that he doesn't know yet.

Thanks
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by getscrunk
Hello I read a story a few weeks ago(2 parts so far) an was hoping to find it again to see if a part 3 has been uploaded. I need your help finding it ;)

The story followed a teenager in high school that just moved to a town with his mom and was going to a new school. Well as it turns out, he becomes friends with a nerdy kid(whom is bullied early on in the story) and an apocalypse happens while they are in school.

I remember that the apocalypse had something to do with one of the planets aligning with the sun and basically having a 24 hour eclipse, in which hell breaks loose...literally. The students and faculty at the school went outside to watch the eclipse at which point some kind of ash fell and burned people(along with some kind of "aura" that killed around half the population. There were also imps and demons, along with demons coming out of "hell holes" and the boy has some kind of magical power from his mother that he doesn't know yet.

Thanks

Do you remember which category it was in? I did a quick search, but I couldn't find one that sounded like that. Perhaps you remember the name of the author?

Try writing any key words you can think of that are unusual, but were in the story. I tried "apocalypse" and "eclipse".

http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know which one you are talking about, The story is called Flight of the raven, Its not on this website i dont think so try googling that smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by ShannonHeartsYou18
I know which one you are talking about, The story is called Flight of the raven, Its not on this website i dont think so try googling that smile

Thank you, i found it on another site, but i could have swore it was this one.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by getscrunk

Thank you, i found it on another site, but i could have swore it was this one.

Members and stories come and go. It may have been here at one time.