Pet Peeves

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok Lushies - I think there's a high possibility that there could already be an open forum discussion on this but if there is I have no idea where it is and also, more importantly no idea how to find it... (i'm kind of useless with Lush tbh - there was no search bar where I could just type in keywords and anything related came up as a hit haha) So yeah, if there is a similar topic, I'm sure some of you will let me know and I'll get rid of this thread haha.

Ok one pet peeve for myself would be when I'm following a slow driver through hilly or windy roads, and then when we get to a straight or a passing lane, they speed up suddenly which means I have to go fugging 300 miles an hour to get past them, to beat them to the next set of hills so I'm not stuck behind them again. Grrs. ha...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pet peeve is in the grocery store at the ten items or less check out the people who have 2 or 3 carts full of stuff that go through the line when I only have one or 2 things to get and then they don't let me get in front of them with my items so I have to wait behind them! It is just annoying as hell and it is the one thing that tries my patience more then anything! They should learn to read!
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Lurker
0 likes
People who can't make correct change at a store or shop
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I go into a cafe and ask for my usual coffee, which would be "black americano" or "black filter" - basically I am very clear to say black.

Then I get served a coffee with milk in it.

Drives me absolutely nuts. I NEVER order milk. I always say black clearly then this happens sometimes. the annoying part is, if they always left it to the customer, I can put milk in if I want but once it's in there, it's wasted coffee.

It's much worse if I am getting a takeaway because if I forget to check, when they have placed a lid on, then that's it.

Oh - and on the odd occasion they start arguing with me, telling me I ordered a white one. LIKE FUCK I DID. That's when the hatchet comes out.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Wet toilet seat in the public bathroom, toilet not flushed, people not washing their hands after using the bathroom in public and touching everything.. (some people do all 3 at once....gross!)
Lurker
0 likes
People that throw their trash out on the highway, side of the road, in bushes at the parks. I hate to be looking at a beautiful place, only to see somebody threw the trash in the water.
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever seen a fly make 2 feet prints across your mirror over the vanity as you are gazing at yourself?
It really pisses me off that they are taking up my space.
Lurker
0 likes
I am writing this again. Competitive women.
FFS we are in this together. If you are prettier, richer, more accomplished, nicer, cooler, or whatever then go on girl and I will support you. I choose to be a friend and not an adversary.
0 likes
My PET PEEVES- when atheletes complain about their money, dirty public bathrooms, Cocky and Egotistical men and women,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When people drive super super slow, or sniff and sniff and don't blow their nose...ewwwww