Can you help me find a story

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is a story that I saw on here a while ago, I really like it but now I cant find it. The plot goes like this:
A teenage girl goes to college and is seduced by her senior year roommate and her friend. She becomes their slave and they enforce a rule that says she must be naked at all times when in the dorm room. Her mother then calls to say she is visiting. The girl goes and collects the mother and brings her back to her room where her roommate and her friend are. They enforce the rule on the girl and she gets naked in front of her mother. The girl then has sex with her roommates friend while her roommate seduces her mum. During the sex the mother ends up face-sitting the daughter and from there their is lots of kinky sex.

I really like this story but cant find it. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
SexHunter
Matriarch
0 likes
This is why we added the "Add to Favourites" link

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
]Hi there, I've trying to find this group of stories about these Asian teens in America and the have this "group" between them the guys are the masters and the girls are the pets, they all live in the same culdisc together and as soon as they get home from school they strip down and do their homework but when one of the guys wants a bj their pet comes right to them and starts. it's a multiple part story with bdsm, spanking, anal, oral, and regular sex, if someone can help me out by knowing the name of it or finding it that would be amazing! They were written a few years ago and for the past couple of days I've searched and search but I can't find it. It was really hot and steamy and I want to find it again. Thanks for the help!
Unsuregirl19