Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you guys enjoy watching your cocks being inside your lover's mouth?

last reply
264 replies
24.6k views
3 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a thought, when your lover is giving you head or deep throating, what are your thoughts when watching it go inside their mouths?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i hope to find out this summer.
Lurker
0 likes
^^^^ LMAO you and your emoticons...

I've never done it per say (being a girl and all...) but my girlfriend likes to do it with her strap on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was thinking about it, when my lover puts his cock in my mouth and I swallow it or deep throat he has an intense expression on his face.

All he says is "You sure know what I like don't you."

Just curious what the thoughts are while shoving one's cock down another's throat?
Lurker
0 likes
It's an amazing sight and feeling. Very intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its extemely horny&very very erotic&she,can use my cock as suits her so i dont cum till it suits her.
mo
Lurker
0 likes
when my lover sucks on my cock it tells me she is wanting to please me in the ultimate way. she knows how much I love oral. she is never happy unless she can deep-throat my hardness. I absolutely love the sight and feeling. then its my turn to do her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes! Luv seeing my cock fuck her mouth
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
absolutely loves it when we takes my cock in her mouth, play with it and look in my eyes (tha'ts ultimate) ; though i don't push to deep throat unless she is comfortable .....last thing i would want her is to gag too much and spoil it or all
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hells YES!!! Only part better than the actual blow job itself is watching her work.
Lurker
1 like
Nope. Never liked having my dick sucked. I'd much rather watch me sliding in and out of a tight, warm, wet pussy. The mouth does nothing for me but make my dick go limp.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! It is a huge turn on to watch, and especially if we have eye contact too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. The visual part is just as much of a turn on as how it feels.
Lurker
0 likes
HELL YES, It's very erotic to me to watch my lovers mouth slide up and down on my hard cock.
Lurker
0 likes
HELL YES, It's very erotic to me to watch my lovers mouth slide up and down on my hard cock.
Lurker
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes! And I love the eye contact she gives while she does it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No, I don't like my cock being sucked. Ha! Of course I do. And I love watching my wife feeding it to her girlfriend!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends, from my point of view, on not only who but where you are sucking his cock. When I meet somebody out dancing and manipulate them outside with the objective of sucking them off, there is sometimes a look of amazement. I can always tell when a guy thinks he is going to fuck me and is thinking that. . . .I look up and grab his ass and take him deep to make him cum so he will be spent and just be content in not going further.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a very silly question.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
It's a very silly question.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Classified
0 likes
Love it, when not reading a Lush story!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife doesn't suck my cock...she might suck cock, she just does'nt suck my cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy seeing it slide deep into my lover's warm, wet, dark mouth. It really is thrilling and so sensual.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, seems as if I'm the only one here who truly hates having their dick sucked. I must be the 1% of guys that have no need for that. Yes my wife has done it to me but only once in all our 18 years together. I hated it. She liked it but I just didn't care for it. Now eating at the "Y" is my specialty!!! Love doing that to my wife!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by T101
Wow, seems as if I'm the only one here who truly hates having their dick sucked. I must be the 1% of guys that have no need for that. Yes my wife has done it to me but only once in all our 18 years together. I hated it. She liked it but I just didn't care for it. Now eating at the "Y" is my specialty!!! Love doing that to my wife!!

Maybe shes not very good at it. No offence like, it is possible to get a terrible blow job. Ive had one.
Lurker
0 likes
what's not to enjoy?????
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
wife, lover.. it a very sensual thing and watching just heightens the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is the most intense, erotic, pleasing, lustful moment an I love the feeling.