I'm looking for a story I started reading.... Help pls

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I started to read a story but I couldn't remember what the title is or who wrote it.

It was about a couple that moved from the city and starts with the wife spying on the next door neighbour sun tanning naked. The husbands eventually meet and the neighbour gives permission for the couple to fuck his wife into submission. The wife is a Dom from memory.

Any help would be appreciated!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Not sure you're going to have much luck with this one friend.
Unless it immediately springs to mind for anyone?

Best bet would be to use the 'Story Search' feature on the following link:

http://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx

Try searching for an appropriate story tag e.g. spying, neighbour, dom, sub

Best of luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Type Neighbours (British spelling) or Neighbors (American spelling) in search box. Could add any other info that you can remember. Good luck
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

i look way cuter in a dress... ok, not way cuter... as cute? close, anyway... or not... *sighs and goes back to my cave*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I bet your toes aren't as hairy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I bet your toes aren't as hairy.

only cause i shave them.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.