Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies Only Please: Do You Prefer Circumcised, Uncircumcised Or Don't Care?

last reply
88 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Am Uncircumcised!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
congratulations!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Having not read the replies because I'm lazy, I'm gonna give you my reply. And, no, I'm not a woman, but I'm still replying because I'm a bloody rebel.

We are born with foreskins, why cut them off when they are functional? They protect the penis from wear and tear - there's a lot of friction down there and they lubricate during sex and masturbation, among a few other functions. Useful wee bastards, eh? So why would people wanna mutilate themselves? (or their offspring if it's the parents making the chopping decision). Also, they're great fun to play with.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Sssnake
I Am Uncircumcised!

Not me! That vast monster behemoth is snipped neatly on the end. It stays nice & clean. Thank ya, thank ya very much!
You're welcome!!!

:d/
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
Having not read the replies because I'm lazy, I'm gonna give you my reply. And, no, I'm not a woman, but I'm still replying because I'm a bloody rebel.

We are born with foreskins, why cut them off when they are functional? They protect the penis from wear and tear - there's a lot of friction down there and they lubricate during sex and masturbation, among a few other functions. Useful wee bastards, eh? So why would people wanna mutilate themselves? (or their offspring if it's the parents making the chopping decision). Also, they're great fun to play with.

Did you just use every word that you used when you and I had this conversation dear? It's exactly what you told me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never been fucked with a cock. But sucking, it really doesn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had both and have enjoyed both equally. For me personally, it's always been more about the man attached to the penis than the penis itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only been with circumcised men, but I've seen pictures
I prefer circumcised to be honest.
The other thing that has to be said, and Coco touched on it, men's bits just aren't always ...well, good looking. My attraction has everything to do with the man. If I'm attracted to the man, then I love every part of him. I want to touch, feel, love and explore his body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
I've only been with circumcised men, but I've seen pictures
I prefer circumcised to be honest.
The other thing that has to be said, and Coco touched on it, men's bits just aren't always ...well, good looking. My attraction has everything to do with the man. If I'm attracted to the man, then I love every part of him. I want to touch, feel, love and explore his body.

I have to agree completely... I have never been with anyone Uncut so I can't really say which I prefer.. But it is more about the man attached to the cock than just his cock..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been with anyone that is not circumcised, in saying that, it wasnt a choice either.
But i do wounder as there is the natural skin encasing the penis, can it tear with rough play?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Did you just use every word that you used when you and I had this conversation dear? It's exactly what you told me.

It's my go to response for foreskin questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just like a man prefers a clean pussy, i prefer a clean penis. and men you can be rather filthy buggers at times. especially in the area under the foreskin. that cheesy odor is not a normal smell rather it is telling you the fungus is growing a little too healthily. besides I love the helmet effect, its so cute.

in a different aspect. i was working in A&E once when a young man came in so embarrassed, he had been entertaining himself when he pulled the foreskin a little to far, the head had completely swelled up and he was in a lot of pain, hence the urgent surgery for circumcising.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
Just like a man prefers a clean pussy, i prefer a clean penis. and men you can be rather filthy buggers at times. especially in the area under the foreskin. that cheesy odor is not a normal smell rather it is telling you the fungus is growing a little too healthily. besides I love the helmet effect, its so cute.

in a different aspect. i was working in A&E once when a young man came in so embarrassed, he had been entertaining himself when he pulled the foreskin a little to far, the head had completely swelled up and he was in a lot of pain, hence the urgent surgery for circumcising.

Thank God for you gorgeous A & E Nurses, you truly are the people we want around when we have hurt ourselves LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lots of ladies in this thread love the circumcised dong. i like this.
Lurker
0 likes
You won't find many circumcised men in UK unless they are Jewish or Muslim, but I have had sex with a few who are circumcised. I do prefer a cut male for several reasons. As has already been said, for hygienic reasons, but also it looks much nicer particularly when flaccid. I also find a circumcised man can last much longer during sex before he has to ejaculate inside me - and for me that means more orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Totally agree cutting off bits of yourself is so primitive the hygiene argument is rubbish - check out Australian native practices (gives me a funny feeling behind the knees just to think about it).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil

So sex with an unwashed circumcised cock is ok? And as for shaved pussies they make me feel like a .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a tricky one. I've mostly had sex with circumcised cocks and love them. But I have also had a couple of uncut ones and they are just as much fun. I just am a bit inexperienced at what to do with the skin!
On the actual circumcision discussion..( which I'm not sure we're actually having), my three sons were uncircumcised but one had to be circumcised at five under a general anesthetic due to an issue...no way to predict this but would have been easier if he'd had it done as a baby.
But I agree with everyone else..it's the man not the cock.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a circumcised cock. For the plain and simple reason... Circumcised ones are prettier.

I've had both. I just don't like uncircumcised ones.
Just like some men don't like women that are too tall, too short, boobs too big, boobs too small, short hair, long hair, etc, etc...
So don't get your panties in a wad boys. I'm sure there's plenty of girls that like an uncircumcised cock.
I'm just not one of them.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've only had circumcised as well and prefer it that way for the reasons mentioned in this thread, especially the aesthetics of it.

I doubt it would be a deal breaker if I came across an uncircumcised one but you know that moment when you're reaching for it or first lay eyes on it, yeah, it's always briefly going through my mind, 'god, please let it be cut'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As TheDevilsWeakness said I prefer the look circumcised cocks but as Plushbunny said it's really more about the man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

So sex with an unwashed circumcised cock is ok? And as for shaved pussies they make me feel like a .

Wooo, slow down...No an unwashed circumcised penis isn't ok. if you want to have fun or sex, hygiene is a must for all involved and as for shaved pussies making you feel like a . they are all personal choice both the shaving and the feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer circumcised
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like circumcised. The thought of being with a guy who is uncircumcised disgusts me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too have only had cut cocks, but don't really ever remember thinking about it before hand. Was never as important as the man I wished to be with.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

*crosses Jack's name off the list of possible sexual partners. reason: my pussy creeps him out*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only experienced circumcised cocks. I only want to experience circumcised cocks. Anyone with any intelligence at all can plainly see that circumcised would be much easier to keep clean than the uncut ones.

In this day & time if a guy doesn't want to experience shaved women then he'll be experiencing a lot of his own hand! Get used to it!