Fuck off ~

last reply
71 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
With the many regions of the world well represented at Lush...How many different ways can we tell or suggest someone to:

buzz off
get lost
'why don't you take a long walk off a short pier?'

One more, before I forget: "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on."

I'm eager to read how the Brits, Aussies, Canucks & the other heathen tribes (Bostonians, Czechs & The Dutch - for example) throw their eloquence at the annoyances we all sometimes encounter.

If I failed to mention your particular bassackwards nation or city-state, kindly go fuck yourself, and just give us the straight shit.

commence...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Bite me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
In Prague, you could say " Vyser si voko!" Czech is a delightful language in which the word "peehat" means the act of fucking smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer "Would you kindly go and fuck 31 flavors of off?"
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Off is the general direction in which I'd like you to fuck.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vete a la mierda grandisimo hijo de puta
vete a que te coja un burro
Anda a comer mierda
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you need to join the far queue
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I can be realy mean.
I just look at the person and say: Please.

Edit: or if you want sinonim: Dej spizdi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some examples in german:

fick dich!
verpiss dich!
hau ab!
zieh leine!
verschwinde!
Lurker
0 likes
Fok of jou poes. South African Afrikaans. Fuck off you puss
Sophisticate
0 likes
Mange la merde. (Quebecois)
Lurker
0 likes
I think the Scots are best at this:

Awa an bile yer heid.
Go fuck yer maw.
Fuck off, or I'll kick your cunt in.

Too many more to mention, really.

Hey, Mazz, a friend of mine used to say "get it up ye", but now she's shortened it to "upyi".

Noo fuck aff, ya divs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just piss off
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by principessa
Mange la merde. (Quebecois)

I think Canada and I'd get along. My French is pretty much fluent.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Y'all need to tend to all whats yerins (pronounced "urines").
Alden Bradley

The zenith of sensuality occurs in sensitivity.
Caring matters more than achieving gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
go and play in the traffic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of my past encounters with a fiery italian girl, who used to scream, "vaffanculo", but she always made it sound very cute and arosing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Go hump somebody else's leg.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Get tae fuck

Away an fuck yersel, ya cunty bawed basturt

Get it right up ye

Oh Maz Za, there is something about a women swearing with a Scottish accent that turns me on.

I had a Ukrainian girlfriend that told me in the USSR the insult used was "Go fuck your mother!" I can't remember the actual words in Russian.
Lurker
0 likes
If I was a man, my favorite would be "I know! Lets play FUCK OFF, you can go first--winner sucks my balls"
But I'm Lady
Lurker
0 likes
'Maa Chudao'

It basically means fuck off but literal meaning is go get your mom fucked implying thereby that you are a pimp and your mother is a whore neutral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I find that any comment I would make would make Me less of a gentleman than I am trying to be. So in order to REALLY piss off the offender, I just turn My back and ignore them! (It drives them crazy when they can't get My hackles up!)
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry but I can not be that mean. If you don't want to talk to someone or want them around there is always a nice way to let someone know. No reason to be rude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most frequently used in my opinion in the UK is 'fuck off' or 'piss off' but to be brutally frank to actually say it to someone would depend on the situation. For example in my home town on a Friday night in a pub unless you were accompanied by about 10 friends or you had a Phd in Karate or some similar skill you would be well advised not say anything.
Clever Gem
0 likes
It takes one hell of a lot to make me that angry.
If I am that angry, I have no words.
Lets not forget the humble finger.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Go jump in a lake...

Take a flying leap...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Fuck off
Piss off
Go away
Take a long walk off a short pier
Don't get your panties in an uproar
Lurker
0 likes
Rev up and fuck off

Go on and run to fuck

Get the fuck awa fae me. This one probably makes no sense unless you're scottish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eat Shit and Choke on it