Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is cumming needed/gender-specific to be good?

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which sex's cum matters most in stories?

6 votes remaining
The Male(s) Cumming (0 votes) 0%
The Female(s) Cumming (0 votes) 0%
Both, all included should be cumming (9 votes) 150%
As long as someone cums, it doesn't matter (0 votes) 0%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A friend of mine said that people loved her story, but the only downside they saw was that "the guy didn't shoot his load" This confused me since i thought it only mattered if the girl came. So which is the important one to you?
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't and won't speak for all women but for me personally, a story just doesn't feel complete until a man explodes his warm nectar. Of course, I would expect to read the woman receiving the same opportunity
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i've written chapters as part of a larger story where no one cums... doesn't mean there's not lots of sex, but it doesn't lead to orgasm (mostly bdsm styled stories). really, sometimes it's all about the sexual tension as well as a well crafted, sensual, erotic story...

that all said, i prefer to everyone in the story, no matter how many or how few enjoying ultimate pleasure. i like happy endings. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i've written chapters as part of a larger story where no one cums... doesn't mean there's not lots of sex, but it doesn't lead to orgasm (mostly bdsm styled stories). really, sometimes it's all about the sexual tension as well as a well crafted, sensual, erotic story...

that all said, i prefer to everyone in the story, no matter how many or how few enjoying ultimate pleasure. i like happy endings. smile

I definitely agree, i think the tension is what sells a story
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs