sex with condom or without condom

last reply
290 replies
36.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, as much as I don't like the feel of condoms, safe sex is paramount for me and condoms are just part of the package. If or when an encounter moves towards being exclusive and monogomous, I'm more than thrilled to do away with the plastic cock wrappers and enjoy sex the way God intended - skin on skin.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
STD's or no STD's?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with others to be safe is a must.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate condoms but use them to be safe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree condoms are a must, but once you have gotten to know them or have become exclusive as i have i prefer bareback. now only hubby wears a condom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im allergic to rubber
so lick me or ride me the way are ......love eather .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There has to be trust before I bed a man and when there is that trust, I want to feel him the way nature made him and know I have nothing to fear disease-wise, and I physically can no longer get pregnant so just let it flow deep into me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Condoms are a MUST in the lifestyle!
We cannot play with others without them!
It's worked for us going on 30 years now so it's not a problem.

But I can still get a nice shower of cum on my boobs too!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO rubber NO SEX ... definitely always so I may continue to enjoy myself in all sexual connections. Have self respect and for the person your with smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what's a condom?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the feeling I'm going to get bashed for this post but . . .

I have never had casual sex or a one night stand or whatever you want to call it but I would say yes condoms are a must.

When I first start a relationship condoms are a must. But after my boyfriend and I had been together for a period of time and we were in a committed relationship then we stopped using them only after we visited a doctor and got blood work done. I am on birth control and have been for a long time so the concern of pregnancy isn't there.

Michelle
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
im allergic to rubber
so lick me or ride me the way are ......love eather .

so how can I get to know you I hate condoms myself
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kristin444 so how can I get to know you so maybe I can become exclusive1
i agree condoms are a must, but once you have gotten to know them or have become exclusive as i have i prefer bareback. now only hubby wears a condom
Lurker
0 likes
I could probably count on one hand how many times I've used condoms, I can also count how many people I've been with on that same hand. I think if someone is going to have multiple partners, adding new partners, or trying to avoid a pregnancy then YES wear a condom! The best thing that ever happened was my husband vasectomy, so there will be no more condoms over here. Well, unless things get a little freaky smile
Lurker
0 likes
By looking at this thread, you would think that Lush women are more prudish than the average population! Also, I'm sure that 99% of all people would prefer sex without a condom if all risks were eliminated.

But while it's easy to appear responsible while your blood is flowing in the brain (and not your genitals), it becomes a whole different story in the heat of the moment, and statistics show that a big chunk of people have unprotected sex even without fully knowing their partner's sexual history.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/67110.php

http://www.statista.com/statistics/248865/adults-worldwide-who-have-had-unprotected-sex-by-country/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
By looking at this thread, you would think that Lush women are more prudish than the average population!

Being smart and keeping yourself safe isn't "prudish". Just saying.

And the only time I've ever had unprotected sex was with my partners. After we both had a complete physical and bloodwork done. I'm not taking any chances with my sexual health. Not when it can have huge life-changing side effects. Like death.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Being smart and keeping yourself safe isn't "prudish". Just saying.

And the only time I've ever had unprotected sex was with my partners. After we both had a complete physical and bloodwork done. I'm not taking any chances with my sexual health. Not when it can have huge life-changing side effects. Like death.

Fearmongering with things like death is stupid. Sure, you should also refrain from leaving the house because there is an outside chance that you will get run over by a bus.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

Fearmongering with things like death is stupid. Sure, you should also refrain from leaving the house because there is an outside chance that you will get run over by a bus.

LOL, so you're comparing responsible, safe sex to being a fear-gripped hermit?

What is it you'd like women to say, that even though we know its the smart thing to do, sometimes we do the deed without protection? Well of course that's true for many, though not everyone.

The OP's question wasn't very specific, so when faced with a simple "condom or no condom" query and nothing else to go on, the answers will naturally veer toward safety first.

By the way, what's stupid about HIV? Rare as it may be among the non- poorest in the US, it does still kill. Is Herpes' threat stupid too? That's. life-altering affliction which is extremely common. Same with HPV. I could go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

Maybe you didn't grow up in the same era of AIDS like I did then. Or maybe I just took that seriously.
I'm very sexually active. I take precautions.
Just like stuntmen use harnesses and helmets. I make sure I use condoms. No glove... No love.

Oh... And it's not fear mongering when you watch a close friend die of AIDS.
Or watch people you know ostracized because they passed along an STD to quite a few people because of one stupid night of passion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

LOL, so you're comparing responsible, safe sex to being a fear-gripped hermit?

What is it you'd like women to say, that even though we know its the smart thing to do, sometimes we do the deed without protection? Well of course that's true for many, though not everyone.

The OP's question wasn't very specific, so when faced with a simple "condom or no condom" query and nothing else to go on, the answers will naturally veer toward safety first.

I'm just pointing out that people aren't all that "responsible" as they make themselves out to be.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I agree with the general thread:

If you're a swinger, or are "playing the field", then condoms are necessary. It's the responsible thing to do, then.

HOWEVER, if you've gotten to know a person - and know that each other is disease free and generally responsible - then I want to feel her as 'nature intended' and I hope she'd want to feel me that way, too. Wet, natural, squirting, condom-free sex!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

I'm just pointing out that people aren't all that "responsible" as they make themselves out to be.

Some aren't, that's true, though surely neither of us would blindly label anyone a liar for saying that they are. As for everyone else, does an occasional or intermittent failure to practice safe sex disqualify one from advocating for it? It's no less of a good idea either way, right?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
statistics show that a big chunk of people have unprotected sex even without fully knowing their partner's sexual history.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/67110.php

http://www.statista.com/statistics/248865/adults-worldwide-who-have-had-unprotected-sex-by-country/

Yep, and the pharma company that manufacturers Valtrex is counting on these stats to rake in the $$.

I have two female friends that ended up with herpes by making these little mistakes. It's not like they were overly promiscuous either. They're beautiful, educated, go to trendy bars and you'd never know from outward glances that going home with either of them after a few drinks might give you a perma-disease.

AIDS - to a lot of people, depending on demographics - seems like a teeny tiny percentage risk, but herpes and HPV are all over the place.

I am a condom girl until I'm in a monogamous situation or know what the situation is. Any one-night stands or casual hook-ups will have to wear one. It's not fear-mongering - it's just playing as safe as you can knowing what the risks and odds are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yep, and the pharma company that manufacturers Valtrex is counting on these stats to rake in the $$.

I have two female friends that ended up with herpes by making these little mistakes. It's not like they were overly promiscuous either. They're beautiful, educated, go to trendy bars and you'd never know from outward glances that going home with either of them after a few drinks might give you a perma-disease.

AIDS - to a lot of people, depending on demographics - seems like a teeny tiny percentage risk, but herpes and HPV are all over the place.

I am a condom girl until I'm in a monogamous situation or know what the situation is. Any one-night stands or casual hook-ups will have to wear one. It's not fear-mongering - it's just playing as safe as you can knowing what the risks and odds are.

I totally agree. I really don't like them but I like my life. Just not worth the risk!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, while I agree it's important to practice safe sex and protect yourself, I'm allergic to latex and absolutely hate the latex-free condoms. I'm not really one for one-night stands or random hook ups, though, so I generally have established a good relationship with someone and I trust them before we have sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I'm not crazy about them, but I want to be safe and not have to worry the next day. I do love the feel of skin to skin. That is the only way to have good sex I believe. I don't like it when they break.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on who I'm with. I mean, it's always better without but I have a lot of sex with people I don't know super well, so in those cases we use a condom.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends, if i know them, or believe what they tell me;) If i'm not sure, condom for sure! I Love Sex, but it's not worth dyin for!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
without, hate the feeling of them