Please read the tags

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This doesn't happen to often, as far as I can see - but I've come across the occasional comment to a story or poem that negates the piece for it's content. Such things like 'I didn't like the bisexual, you could have left that out' and so on....

The tags are to advise you of the content. If you take a few seconds to glance at the tags you'll see if you might be interested or not.

If you're not interested in what might possibly go with 'bisexual' or 'fisting' and so on - then don't read it. If you do read it - then don't negate the story because you chose to read a piece that contained an element which you don't like.

Some mature common sense would take you far in life.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is why we insist that, if a story has incest in it, no matter what other content, it will always be catagorized under incest.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Exactly - it's not rocket science. LOL - it's a convenience for the customer's enjoyment and comfort.

Heck - I wish the published erotica novels I BOUGHT came with tags. It would be nice to know what to expect with the sex before I spend $6.99 on a novella for my kindle. In fact - never knowing what I'm buying (save for a poorly written synopsis that hardly covers it) is why I started writing my own. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From now on I am going to read every story that has a tag that I don't care for and comment about how I don't care for it.

Oh wait...thats what you are asking us not to do. Common sense is such a rare thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by matt55
From now on I am going to read every story that has a tag that I don't care for and comment about how I don't care for it.

Oh wait...thats what you are asking us not to do. Common sense is such a rare thing.

LOL - you imp ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by matt55

Someone I knew once told me, "If Common Sense were really so common, more people would have it".