Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

chatting Options · View
hotrodfckinlarge
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 12:41:19 PM

I'd like to ask you gals what is the 1st message you 'd like to get from a boy while chatting in Lushstories?
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:07:03 PM

Something polite with a decent level of literacy, I'd wager.
crazydiamond
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:20:40 PM

GingerKitty wrote:
Something polite with a decent level of literacy, I'd wager.

Thats the one! bunny

Unfortunately a "hi how are you" is very much not the norm, we end up getting stupid sex scenarios and creepy come on's that would put anyone off.

Pretend you are on the street , Real life ,and talk to me like you would a normal stranger, talk to me like a human being. Not a fuck pig.

kylie_kained
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:21:59 PM

Please don't be offended by this but most girls prefer guys not to use text talk.

Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:42:08 AM

Come on guys! That's all a load of bull crap.

Hotrod, what you need to do is to let your girl (prey) know just how hard you are going to cyberfuck them. What's always worked for me is to stick your dick in their ear, so they can hear where you're coming from.

Rock on brother!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:59:20 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Hotrod, what you need to do is to let your girl (prey) know just how hard you are going to cyberfuck them. What's always worked for me is to stick your dick in their ear, so they can hear where you're coming from.

Rock on brother!

This made me giggle laughing6

Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:12:23 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Rock on brother!

Ooooh, love me some aural sex....

asleep
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:05:43 AM

Mazza wrote:

Ooooh, love me some aural sex....

Is that a fancy word for PHONE sex??

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:09:30 AM

I appreciate it when a guy/girl takes the time to read my bio first, there is a good chance if you bring up an interest of mine you would catch my attention. I would suggest the message is inboxed not attached to a friend request... If she has nothing on her profile then she is probably DTF and I'd go with the dick in the ear....
mowerman05
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:49:02 AM

Always treat with respect. and treat them like i would want to be treated. Read profiles and see what they like. There is another human being on the other side of the screen.....
LusciousLola
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:35:39 AM

I only clicked on this thread to find out what "chatin" was. Thought I was going to learn some new sex move terminology. What a disappointment. :(
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:42:58 AM

LusciousLola wrote:
I only clicked on this thread to find out what "chatin" was. Thought I was going to learn some new sex move terminology. What a disappointment. :(

I was disappointed too, but then I got a little less disappointed when I saw that I could allow my inner grammar Nazi out.
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:02:43 PM

Just be polite, introduce ytourself first. crass, vulgar crap is not sexy.. until we get going!, then go for it.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:29:28 PM

There. All better. thumbright

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Metilda
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:43:56 AM

I grew tired of people who I did cyber-roleplay with maintaining that character either for me or them. Sort of took the fun out of it - and made me stop doing it if I can't end the idea when it's over.

I also can't stand it when, instead of saying hi, someone says something along the lines of 'I want to fuck you' when I'm 'half asleep and could care less about your sex drive right now.'

kylie_kained wrote:
Please don't be offended by this but most girls prefer guys not to use text talk.

Haha! Yes 'By chat room he's a refined speaker, perhaps he has something to say in his comments. By online message black box he's a text typist with little to say.' I cannot stand text-type as it is - so to receive it in chat, I don't care to read it. I un-friended someone who insisted on it and tried to excuse himself as 'I'm on my cellphone.' So? I don't use text-type at all, for any sort of cellphone purpose. I author on my cellphone. Not like he had anything to say other than 'k' and 'ty' - so I wasn't missing anything.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:14:24 PM

jessicaheart696 wrote:
I appreciate it when a guy/girl takes the time to read my bio first, there is a good chance if you bring up an interest of mine you would catch my attention. I would suggest the message is inboxed not attached to a friend request... If she has nothing on her profile then she is probably DTF and I'd go with the dick in the ear....

Gosh what a novel idea for a guy/gal to actually read your profile. There are some things I tell people that are condition of getting a response. Many of the request I get either can not read or just do no give a darn.

If you have solved this problem, please share with your Lush Sisters l

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
ormred
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:19:15 PM

Here's a secret i can reveal freely as i know it will be ignored by those who would benefit by it.... Speak to the ladies as people of taste and refinement with actual working brains... if nothing else, it makes you stand out in the crowd...
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:56:00 PM

1nympholes wrote:

Gosh what a novel idea for a guy/gal to actually read your profile. There are some things I tell people that are condition of getting a response. Many of the request I get either can not read or just do no give a darn.

If you have solved this problem, please share with your Lush Sisters l

Luckily most of the people on my Lush have been sweet enough to leave a little info about themselves either in an inbox or friend request. I still get the guys/gals that don't but unless it's a "rude" message I'll still creep them to see if I like what I see and decided from there. Some people just aren't good with words or making a first impression and I like to take that into consideration.

3601 xx
sweet_as_candy
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:04:01 PM

As most people have pointed out, it's nice to I introduce yourself a little to show a glimpse of some personality behind the screen. Unfortunately not everyone reads these posts or even people's profiles. I've been on here over a year now and still gobsmacked at some of the messages that come attached to friend requests or pms angry7

Oh and sound advice given by @Dudealicious there! evil4