Your biggest flaw?

last reply
453 replies
34.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a curious question I wanted to post. Mine is definitely the fact I have no patience and an awful- stubborn temper sometimes. What's yours?
0 likes
I can be very indecisive. Or may be it's my lack of drive. I can't really make up my mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Being too nice. I know that sounds like i'm boasting but it genuinely is. People take advantage of me because they know that I'm a 'yes-girl'.
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking my mind especially when it's not advisable, I have no filter and my views of certain subjects are very strong.lsDqUbOybVp8GTYO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to fly into a cussing rage. Quite often when simply things are screwed up by others.
Lurker
0 likes
Too serious.
Lurker
0 likes
Probably confidence. I'm good at pretending to be confident, putting up a false cockiness, but i'm rather shy and don't too highly of myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My stubbornness. I am not vocal about it but I'll do things my way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
impatience
Lurker
0 likes
This will require some deep thought ... Would you repeat the question ?
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I'm arrogant I guess
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Being an independant a-hole. Surprinsingly I'm a very empathic person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only one big flaw? I have so many to choose from. The biggest one would have to be that I can be obnoxious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving up on people quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quick to fly off the handle but when I realize what I did I usually apologize.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I can be very indecisive. Or may be it's my lack of drive. I can't really make up my mind.
that made me chuckle

Personally I struggle with bouts of procrastination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have a couple things that I consider a flaw, and in some cases a good thing
1. I'm very short tempered so I don't like to take anyone's BS
2. I'm a very possessive person. not the creepy obsessive kind but the type that likes to show off my partner to everyone else smile I take pride in who I'm with.
3. ohh and I guess I'm kinda OCD things need to be in alphabetical order for me. or it will eat me all day depending on what it is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm too forgiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A desire to please others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, I have a few but probably the biggest is that although I might be able to forgive someone for whatever the crime (granted there are definitely some crimes that are unforgiveable), I NEVER forget.
Lurker
0 likes
Being very strict, and demanding of my self and others. Some might take it as arrogance, others as me being a hard ass. Depends on the point of view.

For me only deeds matter, you can say what ever you want. I see lacking in deeds, I simply remove that person out of my life. I do not put up with emotionally unstable, insecure people. Nor do I accept any excuses for such behavior.

If a person is of certain age - - All I say is - - - Grow the fuck up, get your head out of your arse. Decide already, and behave like a fucking adult at least once in your life. Take responsibility for your own actions, and stop being a duchebag.

This is my attitude. Indecisive people drive me nuts. - - - ( They are usually Pisces, Twins, or Aquarius in zodiac ). A fucking mine field of indecision and complicating. They need drama, they need theater, and often they will do anything to get it. In the end they are often able to turn things around in such a way, that they are never to blame. Always somebody, or something else is to be blamed.

Speaking from experiences. Now if I learn, that the person is one of these three signs. I do not even contemplate anything more but mere friendship. A woman can be perfect, a playboy bunny for all I care. She might be nuts for me, if she is one of these three zodiac signs. She has not got a snow balls in hell chance with me. Erotic, sexual attractiveness drops below zero, she is not attractive to me anymore - - I see a sexless person, with only aesthetically beautiful exterior. Which is wasted on a schmuck of a person. - -

My flaw I'd say - - utterly unforgiving in this respect when it comes to immaturity and down right double standard, bigoted behavior.

Disclaimer: I am not perfect, I am a picture poster boy of imperfection. I also recognize, that there are exceptions when it comes to the people I lashed out at. - - - EVERY person has a chance with me, to prove it's worth with deeds. However, I know also in advance, that these three zodiac signs, always fuck up when it comes to deeds. They do get a chance, because there always also other factors to be considered. - - - -

I also do not ever expect, for people to trust me in any way. Until I show with deeds, that I am worthy. I do not have double standards - - - I despise them - - What I desire, demand, expect or how I see things - - I always am good and willing to deliver the same - - - Two way road, not a one way street - - - - - Bigotry, hypocrisy - - what today's society is all about - - - Well - - - I don't just sit on my arse about it - - I actually am doing something about it in real life - - -

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Posting things in the wrong forum box........out of sequence. Guilty M'Lud
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not my fault that I grew up and can't take responsibility.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Alys
A desire to please others.

I know the feeling!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shit I have many --- too many to choose one! But how about ....

1A. My temper

1B. At times I cum too damn quick!

Well you asked and this is the Lush Forum!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
When I'm wronged, I have no issue dropping people completely from my life. Like I literally do not give it a second thought and sometimes without warning. It's a bit cold, I admit. I'm also ridiculously stubborn. Sometimes to the point where I'm cutting off my nose to spite my face. Which is probably why I cut people out of my life so easily.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░