Teasing At Work

last reply
30 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys so I'm a cashier at a bulk store where we are able to wear anything we like except for a vest. I love wearing kinda low cut tops and tight pants jus to tease the customers and my bosses ;-) so my question is, have you ever been tempted like that before by a cashier? Or am I a minority on this lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'll never look at a cashier the same way again ;)

Seriously, sometimes when I come back from the gym or a swim workout, I stop in at the grocery store to pick up a few things, and am wearing a tank top or loosely buttoned shirt, the cashiers seem to like it.

Honestly I like the extra attention.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I have. But to be honest, I think it is not appropriate for that type of job. I would not allow it from my employees and think it gives the employer a bad image. I know on a "sex site" this might not be PC to say, but it is what it is. While I enjoy an attractive woman, I believe that in the work place, and in a customer service position, you should have some standards of modesty. Tight jeans would be fine.. so tight that they show your heartbeat.. no. Low tops are fine, so low that you see the entire cleavage or MORE... no. It is a matter of time and place. And honestly, I would not push things too far if I were you, you may end up having to look for a new job... or get a reprimand at the least.

Or was I supposed to say... OMG!!! YES!!! I GET SO TURNED ON THAT I RUN INTO THE BATHROOM TO JERK OFF!!!! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. A girl at work used to tease the men by wearing low cut tops. Luckily for me, I managed to charm her into bending over my settee on more than one occasion smile
0 likes
Some of my female co-workers show a bit sometimes but I'm not clear on whether they are doing it to tease the guys or if that's just how the younger generation (they are mostly twenties-early thirties) dresses. A couple in particular aren't too shy about cleavage and both have plenty of it to show. However, we're a head office with minimal contact with the customers (IT, accounting, and marketing departments).

Have I been tempted? Do birds fly? However, I am (a) married and (b) averse to work relationships, though my wife and I sort of started that way (it was a part-time, temporary job while in grad school).

I would question showing off like that in customer service in general but it kind of depends on the store. I find that the clerks in a lot of the women's boutiques in the mall near me dress pretty sexy but it's because they are basically modelling what they are selling to some extent. For restaurant servers, it is certainly appropriate in some settings. We have a couple restaurant chains up here that are becoming famous for nice looking servers in rather slinky black dresses. Classier version of Hooters if you like.

Do I find this tempting? Birds yada yada. Doesn't make it right, but I've had some nice views in my local grocery store.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I work at a bulk store so we do tend to move around/bend alot. We also get I wear whatever we want I work. I'm not talkin about a full push up cleavage type thing but just a bit lol especially when I bend over, I just love it lol. My manager does tend to give me high fives alot which isn't anything special but he has started to rub my back lol. Yum
Lurker
0 likes
Well I work at a bulk store so we do tend to move around/bend alot. We also get I wear whatever we want I work. I'm not talkin about a full push up cleavage type thing but just a bit lol especially when I bend over, I just love it lol. My manager does tend to give me high fives alot which isn't anything special but he has started to rub my back lol. Yum
Lurker
0 likes
I have a female friend at work that wears tight fitting tops and when she bends over they ride up showing off her tramp stamp. It also shows that she doesn't wear underwear either. When we talk she subconsciously runs her hands over her nipples. Then I have to leave to go masturbate in the bathroom.
Oh, and she's married. That lucky bastard!!!!!!
0 likes
There was a time when I was standing in the hall talking to my two work crushes. And the little sex demon at the back on my mind goes "Threesome!". Needless to say, I brutally repressed said sex demon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most things that are considered to be work like admin/shop work/Call Centre etc are totally boring after about 2 weeks, so a bit of light relief in the form of teasing clothing style is just the thing. In fact in all my experiences at straight jobs the main theme of conversations was this. The other theme was football (soccer for our US readers) and that would be when I would drift off and actually do some work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wtfameliaa
Hey guys so I'm a cashier at a bulk store where we are able to wear anything we like except for a vest. I love wearing kinda low cut tops and tight pants jus to tease the customers and my bosses ;-) so my question is, have you ever been tempted like that before by a cashier? Or am I a minority on this lol

When you say ''vest'' do you mean the male undergarment currently back in vogue which is a piece of cotton with shoulder straps or are you referring to a cloth garment sometimes worn as part of a 3 piece suit and called a waistcoat in the UK which buttons down the front and is sleeveless?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wtfameliaa
Sounds like a recipe for a good sexual harassment suit to me. My advice... keep that crap out of the workplace. It is one thing to fantasize, it is another to create this type of situation. Nothing good can come of it... less so if your manager is starting to rub your back. He is an IDIOT and needs to pull his head out of his ass. With that... I will do my best to walk away from this conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More power to you. Eye candy makes people smile and smiles make a better world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes usually tend to go directly to that register or spend time in that isle.
Lurker
0 likes
well Im sure you dont work at walmart!
Lurker
0 likes
Manager rubs her back.... oh yeah, I see THIS going places that are good. LOL That manager needs to pull his head from his ass. There is nothing like a bunch of sexually charged people running around having a great time at work, until any one of them has enough, gets jealous, or someone goes too far..... then you get the mother of all sexual harassment suits, people lose their jobs, and it possibly impacting negatively on their personal lives and relationships.

It is one thing to be a bit provocative and send some signals, or even some minor flirting, at work; but past that, you risk some serious issues and consequences. And managers/supervisors/bosses should know better, even if their employees don't. I know this is a sex site, but come on........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A cashier at a petrol station shamelessly flirted with me once. It was 3am. I was tired. The store was empty. She pulls her top off over her head, sits on the counter and pulls me between her legs for a quick grope and kiss before putting her top back on and getting back to work. I'm 90% sure she was baked, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I wish you worked at one of the stores out here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing wrong with flaunting the female form. You're probably making some guy's day a little better.
Lurker
0 likes
We flirt with the customers sometimes, it makes their day and cheers us up after a 9 hour shift, saying "do you have a clubcard?" every 3 minutes...
Lurker
0 likes
I sure notice when a hottie is giving me the eye. It's both flattering and quite the turn on. I'm writing a story about just such an event right now.
Lurker
0 likes
now that would be great but I have never had it happen
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ha no my boss has tried to get in my pants b4 but nvr a cashier maybe i shud start shoppin there
Lurker
0 likes
Well the good thing about living in the desert is that when it's hot ass hell outside no one questions you when you wear a dress to work ;-) it just so happens that I wear no panties under it haha. Idk why undo that but it feels amazing and really gets me off. But with the while boss thing I agree 100%. I just tend to avoid him as much as necessary. I figured out he was starting to get jealous when I was just casually talking to other male coworkers at work and would just be staring at me while i do it. No need for work drama lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say it's an individual thing. It sounds like you're in a gray area at best, and some customers and coworkers could complain that your suggestive garb is making them uncomfortable, so be careful. You might be making the days of a lot of people there, but it only takes one complaint to ruin it.

Gotta say, when I read this thread, this was my first thought:
Classified
0 likes
Always enjoy being teased.
You should role out your shop/work dress code and attitude internationally!
The personal touch missing on the net, coming to your local store.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would probably think, "wow, look at this whore".
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. . .yes have I have. The cashier at my lunch spot teases and flirts with me sometimes, but it's all in good fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol I have to find some way to entertain myself at my thankless job :-p
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not work but at school me and my bestfriend took panties off at lunch and sat in the frontrow so our favourite teacher would stare, 2 years ago and he was a flirty teacher and liked us