Login

Where on earth do I pick up again?

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello all! I used to be a pretty frequent poster of my wicked little stories, but becoming a mommy not once, but twice pretty much killed that for a fair amount of time. Naturally I love my two little girls to distraction and hubby and I are still going great, but a recent opportunity to go from working in my longtime office to working and seeing people at home presented itself and I took it, saving time and getting to spend more time with my girls. Sure, we had to put some work into our home office to make it suitable, but it allows my company to save money, and me to spend more time at home. I had never written anything at work because writing this sort of stuff on a company owned computer isn't a great idea, and I never felt like taking my personal laptop to work to do so. Now, in between patients, I can snag a few minutes here and there, and knock some writing out, and I already have three new stories that I'm wrapping up, but I know some of you had asked about sequels to some of my stuff. The Kristi story won't be finished here as I'm readying it for a self published e-book (keeping fingers crossed) so that's out, but
what else needs a sequel, ask, and it shall be written!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx