Would "the naked man" work on you?

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the TV series How I met you mother, Barney and Ted use "the naked man" which is stripping off naked while on a date in the hope that she will have sex with them. If a guy did this while on a date, would it work on you??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup. But only if he wore a top hat. Otherwise it's just not classy.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Depends on the man ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not if they didn't at least buy me dinner and some drinks before they got naked :P
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Maybe if he did it in the restaurant over coffee, I'd be tempted lol.

I'm guessing it didn't work on that tv show...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Been wondering if this topic would ever show up here.

For it to work on me, it would have to be done well. Extremely well, and I'd have to like the person. I think it would also be more likely to work if I had seen the individual in question naked before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He Took It Out!!

Honestly, I think I would laugh!! HAHA

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Maybe. Depends on the guy.

I once had a guy drop his pants and show me his dick in an effort to convince me to have sex with him. I told him it wasn't going to work, but he did it anyway. It wasn't on a date though - more like a potential hook-up at an outdoor party up north. It would have worked under normal circumstances because he was *gorgeous* and had a great dick, however I was a virgin at the time and seemed like the wrong way to lose it.

I think the only time this really works is if you have something to show off in the first place that is otherwise being concealed by clothes (eg. hot body, abs, exceptional dick etc) that might tip the scales in your favour or maybe just as a fun icebreaker. It's best to do the "casual changing clothes while leaving the bedroom door open while continuing convo" type move - keeps it a little more subtle and classy.

In general, it's very guy and situation dependent. A random naked guy I wasn't at least somewhat into isn't going to have any impact.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is what tasers and pepper spray are for.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
this is what tasers and pepper spray are for.

HA HA... Brilliant answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if it was me there'd have to be a band there playing with a heavy downbeat and long sounding slides on trombone and the drummer favouring the tom toms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Maybe if he did it in the restaurant over coffee, I'd be tempted lol.

I'm guessing it didn't work on that tv show...

It actually has mixed success on the show. They hear a story about a guy who uses it as his main move because its funny and a good ice breaker after you have managed to get back to the apartment, so they try it and if I remember correctly it works for one of them and the other gets tossed out of the apartment sans his clothes >_<
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Quenton2123

It actually has mixed success on the show. They hear a story about a guy who uses it as his main move because its funny and a good ice breaker after you have managed to get back to the apartment, so they try it and if I remember correctly it works for one of them and the other gets tossed out of the apartment sans his clothes >_<

It works for Ted. But then again, that gal had the crazy eyes.

Barney? It failed quite humorously.
Lurker
0 likes
I would probably burst out laughing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't work and my husband would not appreciate it either. Now when my husband does it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The episode was hilarious, but I don't think it would work on me. I'd probably freak out and leave.