Hottest sex secrets?

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any out of the ordinary fun tips for pushing the envelope - sex or blow jobs? Even if it's the basics that are good to revisit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure how to answer that.

Just recently was fondled and I gave oral to my fuck buddy in his kitchen, while his kids were in the living room.

Was a bit weird. We normally wait till we are alone or when the kids are in bed. I guess he was super horny that day.
Lurker
0 likes
Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?
Lurker
0 likes
I know ALL of her secrets, I am writing a about them!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
I know ALL of her secrets, I am writing a about them!

You only think you know them all Sugarbutt...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't ever tell secrets - it's just not right! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must be a cultural thing but initially I read this to mean that there was a lot of secret methods about this subject that may be escaping me like maybe there is a reverse cowboy position that would be cool to try or something. But it's only the good old kiss and tell thingy.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I do kegels, as do most women...or at least they should, they're really good for you, and not just in regards to tightening your vaginal muscles. But I digress.

When I feel my guy tense up, I know he's about to cum, so I do the strongest kegel I can muster and watch him go crazy. He loves it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I do kegels, as do most women...or at least they should, they're really good for you, and not just in regards to tightening your vaginal muscles. But I digress.

When I feel my guy tense up, I know he's about to cum, so I do the strongest kegel I can muster and watch him go crazy. He loves it.

That's so fucking hot. Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do belly-dancing for the kegels, and then use some belly dancing moves in the cowgirl. A slow sinuous figure of eight with a tensing and releasing of the kegels is great.

Taking pieces of ice and sucking them till they are smooth and an appropriate size then inserting them anally - it's over quite quickly but it feels wonderful.

Using a gently cooling muscle gel to give a massage and spreading that massage to the genitals - it tingles amazingly and for longer than the ice does.

Come-on Trinket: spill the secrets - just for the Gals!
Lurker
0 likes
i luv cheating on hubby a lot as he moslty away from home....one of my recent likes is to have phone sex with hubby while i get fucked in real by someone else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well like all women I have tons of secrets, but I'd only tell them to someone I trust.