Cumming in public

last reply
35 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of you girls masturbated and cum? If you have when and where was it.
Lurker
0 likes
Last night at the fireworks show smile
Lurker
0 likes
Never have, seeing as it's illegal to do it in public and all that in Australia and I'm not really fond of being arrested. I'm sure there are many here that do it though smile
Lurker
0 likes
car, beach, park, concerts, clubs
Lurker
0 likes
After a very sexy exchange of emails I had to look after myself at work in the restroom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a public toilet in town, this however was at 1 in the morning so no people around.

Though I did cum from having my boob caressed (he had his hand and fingers slowly brushing against my jacket) in front of his kids, my niece and nephew and my younger sister. I was sitting close next to him and I slouched over with a teddy in front of his hand.

Thank god for Teddybears.

Felt naughty. I had to keep a blank expression but I am sure my pupils were dilated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a car. Twice. And a few times in public bathrooms.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by commodoreben
Have any of you girls masturbated and cum? If you have when and where was it.

My husband has a thing for airports and festivals. He's always coping a feel and insists on me getting off. Who am I to say no?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the bar, public restrooms, pools, beaches, in the car, parking lots
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emeraldgreen
After a very sexy exchange of emails I had to look after myself at work in the restroom

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With have my clit/hood done easy, can be in a supermarket with a tight pair of jeans on and a thong on and I'm away. Also horse riding and on a bike I love it xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cars, hotel swimming pools, parks, school, oh the list goes on. Worth the rush....
Lurker
0 likes
Could agree more!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it once
School,bf wouldn't stop texting me naughty things and I had to care of myself in the bathroom,it was amazing
Lurker
0 likes
yes, I did - last time in a cabin in a train.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have orgasmed in public so many times and in so many place I would not know where to start. The possibility of getting caught certainly adds to the thrill.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have done it in a few places:

Beach
bathroom in a club
restaurant
pool

Its very exciting to do it and have people glancing at you and just shake their heads, or the people that will actually sit and watch. Have not done in many years but when I was single I definitely had these fun adventures.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it makes me moan so i can't or i'm caught. i did start moaning in the backyard during summer but i heard my neighbour so i ran inside.
Lurker
0 likes
In a traffic jam on the M25. Having a sexy convo with my bf and just needed to see to myself. Always chuckle now when I drive past the spot.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

My husband has a thing for airports and festivals. He's always coping a feel and insists on me getting off. Who am I to say no?

Quote by Rotate
In a traffic jam on the M25. Having a sexy convo with my bf and just needed to see to myself. Always chuckle now when I drive past the spot.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
in the parking lot at the store
Lurker
0 likes
In a car, on a train,
In a chair, on a plane
Near and far, here and there.
0 likes
Yes I have, in a movie theater, on a bus ,outdoors,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, if you're asking if I've cum in public just on my own as in masturbated - maybe a couple of times tucked away in a restroom. If you're asking if I've cum in public with the help of my partner, absolutely and many times!

BUT to clarify the word public for ME, I am by no means an exhibitionist, have sick fantasy of making strangers uncomfortable or worse, getting them off while they watch and like Trinket, I especially don't fancy getting arrested and thrown in jail. When I say that I have cum in public it's much more discreet with an element of getting caught I suppose; dressing rooms, cars, public restrooms, elevator, stairwell, movie theatre, park bench at night, restaurant, ocean, pool, balcony/window...etc. Not something I HAVE to do all the time but it definitely adds a level of excitement that can be quite intoxicating.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Well, if you're asking if I've cum in public just on my own as in masturbated - maybe a couple of times tucked away in a restroom. If you're asking if I've cum in public with the help of my partner, absolutely and many times!

BUT to clarify the word public for ME, I am by no means an exhibitionist, have sick fantasy of making strangers uncomfortable or worse, getting them off while they watch and like Trinket, I especially don't fancy getting arrested and thrown in jail. When I say that I have cum in public it's much more discreet with an element of getting caught I suppose; dressing rooms, cars, public restrooms, elevator, stairwell, movie theatre, park bench at night, restaurant, ocean, pool, balcony/window...etc. Not something I HAVE to do all the time but it definitely adds a level of excitement that can be quite intoxicating.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I do at work most nights