Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Let's Talk About Sex Options · View
GreatDane
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 7:09:16 PM

Welcome to Let's Talk About Sex! dancenude
In this room, anyone is invited to ask any question of any participant. In fact, that is the whole purpose of the room! Pictures, small talk, whispering and attempts at private chatting are not welcome here. Feel free to send friendship requests if you run into someone you're interested in talking to further. You no longer have to wait for your turn in order to ask a question, ask one whenever you feel like it. Please try to come up with interesting questions and avoid getting on people's nerves. Questions like "will you cyber/pvt with me" are likely to get you kicked. Note that Lush rules MUST be followed, which includes: No underage questions, no incest questions, no rape questions and no bestiality questions. sign0024
I came up with the idea for the room because most chat rooms don't seem to have much actual conversation about sex and aren't always good at welcoming newcomers. Anyone can jump right into it here, there are no favourites and noone has special privileges. welcomes
The password for the room is WOOF grommit
Well met everyone!
Gaia
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 8:00:00 PM

What are you wearing big dog?

Get a taste of religion, lick a witch.
GreatDane
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 8:12:37 PM

Fur!
Ravyn
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 9:49:24 PM

GreatDane wrote:
Welcome to Let's Talk About Sex!

In this room, anyone is invited to ask any question of any participant. In fact, that is the whole purpose of the room! Pictures, small talk, whispering and attempts at private chatting are not welcome here. Feel free to send friendship requests if you run into someone you're interested in talking to further.

You no longer have to wait for your turn in order to ask a question, ask one whenever you feel like it. Please try to come up with interesting questions and avoid getting on people's nerves. Questions like "will you cyber/pvt with me" are likely to get you kicked.

I came up with the idea for the room because most chat rooms don't seem to have much actual conversation about sex and aren't always good at welcoming newcomers. Anyone can jump right into it here, there are no favourites and noone has special privileges. Well met!

Please make sure that this type of room doesn't lead to questions that will break Lush terms and conditions. If you are not moderating the room please make sure whomever you leave in charge of the room is aware of the Lush rules.

Happy Chatting :)

Zina
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:30:30 PM

Ravyn wrote:

Please make sure that this type of room doesn't lead to questions that will break Lush terms and conditions. If you are not moderating the room please make sure whomever you leave in charge of the room is aware of the Lush rules.

Happy Chatting :)

He seemed to be doing ok. I stopped in for a bit. Thought maybe I could learn something.

Zina
GreatDane
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2013 10:14:39 AM

Thank you for the clarifications :) We have indeed had problems with questions that were a little too... enthusiastic.
Jack_42
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2013 11:48:43 AM

This reminds me of some horrible disco type song with the same title and it never actually did either.