Gentlemen's Club

last reply
31 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
This is for the fellas. Post your fave trends and/or looks here. We know you have them.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I know Im not a fella but........I melt at the site of a sexy man in a suit or tux (and yes I know this image has been used as a members avatar)

Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
This is for the fellas. Post your fave trends and/or looks here. We know you have them.

Im not sure some of those males would qualify as "manly men"...

As for me, I love my jeans. A button up collared shirt and a nice pair of shoes. Yeah, I'm a very simple man, and I dont need to feel like I have to dress to impress. In general, you either love or hate me as I am. The only time I make some kind of effort is when I head to the horse races. Suit, dry cleaned and pressed business shirt and tie, Italian leather shoes, and that's about where it stops. If I shaved the day before, I did. If I have a 3-4 day growth, then I take that with me. As long as I think I smell ok and my suit is in good order, then Im ok with how I look, but I never fuss over it..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I know Im not a fella but........I melt at the site of a sexy man in a suit or tux (and yes I know this image has been used as a members avatar)

I think I know this guy...... Bit of a Dark horse I've heard
Clumeleon
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Funny. Where I live, 'Gentleman's Club' means a strip joint, ie. All Nude Review - Girls Girls Girls.
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Funny. Where I live, 'Gentleman's Club' means a strip joint, ie. All Nude Review - Girls Girls Girls.

Funny, we call them titty bars! I thought that term would be more applicable in the south where you are from Buz!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm a jeans/t-shirt guy mostly. I like it simple, clean and masculine. The least accessories the better.

Casual

Semi-Casual

Office

I work in a technical field, with more contacts with workers than clients, so I prefer it rather casual. No tie generally.

Weekend

Lurker
0 likes
Stripes is the thing this year, and they come in black and some other colour.

Lurker
0 likes
oh my god,,guys really wear that shit I see on here..and I thought panties were odd
Lurker
0 likes
I am a "time and place" kind of guy, but I do tend to follow the same basic dress standards for myself.

At home casual it is jeans, western boots, and seasonal appropriate top. Warm weather gets a t-shirt (sometimes skin tight, sometimes fitted, and sometimes loose; it depends on my mood), a short sleeve button up shirt, or a tank top with a loose fitting button up shirt over it (unbuttoned and not tucked). Cooler weather sees me in the same thing but with a long sleeve button up shirt, many times with a turtle neck or mock-turtleneck under it. I do the layer thing in the colder weather and it seems to suit me visually as well. And I do like a good long sleeve button up shirt with a sweater over it too. I sometimes do the sweater over a collarless shirt, but not normally. I REALLY have to be in the mood for that.

For more dressed up days, I like a good pair of jeans or nice slacks, my western boots, a nice shirt and a blazer. Cooler weather you can add a sweater to that as well.

For even MORE dressed up times, I like a nice suit and either dressier western boots or a nice pair of dress shoes. I have a few pair of dress shoes, each with their own personality (different styles and both black and brown). I don't wear a tie much any more, but I do have quite a few. It seems acceptable now days to NOT wear a tie when dressed up, so it seems to work out fine.

Because of my build, it can be a challenge sometimes getting the right fit. More so for shirts and jackets. Most shirts and jackets that fit my chest, shoulders and arms, simply have too much extra fabric around the waist. Most larger shirts and jackets are designed for guys who need the extra size for bellies. I don't HAVE one of those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great question as I love to dress well. I believe my best look is in a high quality suit. I'd rather have two quality suits that fir properly and look classy than 50 of lesser quality.
When casual, I am a lover of animal hides like leather or suede, if a jacket is needed. This is something I could go on forever about but I do like quality and style a lot.
Yet, for the right lady, I'd wear what she thinks brings out a look that pleases her. (Sorry for sounding presumptuous there.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two pairs of these in black, and one pair in English tan (I do NOT wear brown shoes - it's a hold-over from the late sixties and early seventies - you Frank Zappa fans will understand)
I own one pair of Bass Weejuns in cordovan, one pair of British bicycling shoes in black, one pair of Nike Walking shoes in white, one pair of black patent oxfords to wear with my tuxedo, two pairs of Vietnam jungle boots, and one pair of rubber tire sandals, which I wear most of the time, unless the snow is deeper than about four inches (without socks, thank you very much)

If I have to appear "dressed" I usually select one of my four Corneliani suits, a shirt with French cuffs, over the calk either black or brown socks, and either the black or the tan oxfords (with a belt and wristwatch band to match, of course).

Alternatively I wear my (Old) Douglas tartan kilt. I don't own a proper pair of shoes, so make do with black cap toe oxfords. I have never been met with embarrassed silence at them, though, I must admit, I've not been introduced to the Queen, either. She might not approve of them.

(@Aidin - That is why all four of my suits are Corneliani. They cost me nearly $2000.00(USD) apiece when I bought them back in 1980, but they still look better today than any brand new $150.00 suit from Target.
I buy cheap black suits to wear for music jobs, because they get beat up, torn and ragged within a year or so. The same with tuxedos - I have one by Hugo Boss which I wear when I am attending as a guest, but three cheap ones from a local wedding shop I wear to play music. There is nothing worse than a man in a cheap tuxedo, but most people are not urbane enough to recognize the difference)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like Merrill sport shoes and boots...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think I can post pics yet but personally I love a layered look. Like a nice Henley T and a lightweight sweatshirt or even a button down or suit jacket.

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm unable to post pictures, but I'm a touch dissapointed that none of the ladies voiced a preferance for kilts.
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Because of my build, it can be a challenge sometimes getting the right fit. More so for shirts and jackets. Most shirts and jackets that fit my chest, shoulders and arms, simply have too much extra fabric around the waist. Most larger shirts and jackets are designed for guys who need the extra size for bellies. I don't HAVE one of those.

If you find a good clothier or tailor, you'll never have to worry about that seeing as they will make sure it all fits properly.

But it's not like your bragging right?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

If you find a good clothier or tailor, you'll never have to worry about that seeing as they will make sure it all fits properly.

But it's not like your bragging right?

But tailors also cost a bit more than off the rack clothing. So I just make do.

And no, I was not. It is actually a common problem for many guys. Another problem I had when I was much skinnier was finding jeans and pants that fit right. I almost always had to go to western shops because they tended to have the longer legs for boots in the waist size I needed.

I was simply joining in on the conversation just like everyone else and sharing. If I was bragging I would probably have listed measurements of my biceps, chest, etc. I am not a "freak" in size though, but that one part of my overall physique does cause problems with clothing fitting right sometimes... it is what it is.

(And yes I did see the edit you made from "Welcome to the gun show folks!" to what you have now. It's ok Dudealicious I understand. But don't feel bad, I am sure you have plenty of wonderful attributes of your own. Some may come naturally, and others you may have to work on. Me? I work out. I am not where I want to be, but I do keep at it. But I certainly never intended it to be a problem for others.)
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

(And yes I did see the edit you made from "Welcome to the gun show folks!" to what you have now. It's ok Dudealicious I understand. But don't feel bad, I am sure you have plenty of wonderful attributes of your own. Some may come naturally, and others you may have to work on. Me? I work out. I am not where I want to be, but I do keep at it. But I certainly never intended it to be a problem for others.)

That's great you saw that and pointed it out John. You're right I did edit my post in an attempt to not be as rude, even though I meant it in more of a "tongue in cheek" way. My apologies for changing my post and trying to be less offensive.

What would I have to feel bad about? I work out too, but then again most wouldn't know seeing as I don't broadcast it here on Lush.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That's great you saw that and pointed it out John. You're right I did edit my post in an attempt to not be as rude, even though I meant it in more of a "tongue in cheek" way. My apologies for changing my post and trying to be less offensive.

What would I have to feel bad about? I work out too, but then again most wouldn't know seeing as I don't broadcast it here on Lush.

I don't consider "welcome to the gun show" as being "offensive" at all. In fact it is a common thing said to or about people who have large muscular arms. The change, on the other hand......

No worries. I fully understand.

Lots of people share things they like to do here on Lush. And they also share how they look. And there are actually other guys who do more than simply "work out" that openly state so and even have their pictures for all to see. It's all good. And there are people who choose to use stock avatars and not tell much about themselves concerning one matter or another. And you know what? That is all good too.

I am sure this has just been a misunderstanding on intents and it will no longer detract from the thread.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Mmm...a Tom Ford suit on a man is absolutely delicious.

? A True Story ?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like Merrill sport shoes and boots...

You might give Five Ten a shopping, Buz. Very comfortable with supreme traction. They make more than just climbing or Parkour shoes...

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Lots of people share things they like to do here on Lush. And they also share how they look. And there are actually other guys who do more than simply "work out" that openly state so and even have their pictures for all to see. It's all good. And there are people who choose to use stock avatars and not tell much about themselves concerning one matter or another. And you know what? That is all good too.

+1

By the way, how is stating that one workouts and takes care of his appearance any more bragging than another guy explicitly expressing what he'll do to his lover on Valentine's Day?

The point of this forum is pretty much to express what we do with our lives (sexually or else). It's not exactly my problem if what I do with mine rubs some people the wrong way.

The forums are like an interactive journal to me. As JohnC so wonderfully expressed, it's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Find yourself a local seamstress or dress-maker. I usually find that unless I buy slim-fit (or shop somewhere like Ted Baker where a slimmer fit is standard) anything that fits across my shoulders and the length of my arms will look like a tent around my waist. For just a few quid, someone with a little skill and a sewing machine can quickly take in this excess material turning a £30 shirt into something that looks a lot more like an £80 shirt.

Finding a good needle worker isn't as hard as it sounds - suburbia is full of home-makers of a certain age who love their craft. In my experience, a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake comes with the service too.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber