Frilly things: lingerie love

last reply
125 replies
20.8k views
4 watchers
83 likes
Head Nurse
4 likes
I have a love for all things pretty and feminine worn under my clothes.

So what do You have in your drawers?

Merrywidows, Body suits, corsets, pretty panties, tiny thongs, teddies, and vintage slips what do you wear for fun? what do you wear for seduction? What do you wear for yourself? what do you wear for other people?

I'm enjoying this independent designer lately

Lurker
0 likes
Just discovered my love for corsets.. I've got 3 now! And the man loves fishnets, so I tend to wear those a lot anyway...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh wow! I have a lot of things. Corsets, stockings, garters, lace panties, negligees, etc.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I love all my frilly things. I have hundreds and hundreds of panties, all brands but I wore olga panties for along time and then somebody on another site satd to try vanity fair panties so I went and got 3 pair at jcp. The sales lady was alittle younger than myself and was super nice, asked if I thought that those panties would fit me, I said yes. She asked how long I had been wearing women's panties, I could not lie I said since 5 or 6 yrs. old. She said " oh my " and smiled a little wicked smile at me. I paid for my panties and thanked her she returned with Come Back to see me soon, I think you'll love those panties. you know i have been back twice both times she was there, I now have 35 pairs of silky sexy vanity fair panties. needless to say I love frilly sexy things. I was ranbling, sorry. I'll post more of what I have maybe in some pics. BYE SILKYPANTIES4ME
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I've loved frilly sexy soft lingerie most of my life. I bought, or even made, lingerie for my first wife but my second didn't like being feminine ... so I wore it! I still wear panties and a few things under my clothes (like the pink pettipants under my work clothes now) but my fiance is a curvy and VERY feminine woman and LOVES sexy things. She's the kind of woman lingerie was MADE for and she looks fabulous in it. Vintage slips, lacy bras (she's a 34G), pettipants and garters ... she just takes my breath away in them and she's like a little girl at Christmas when I give her pretty things. Yes, lingerie is fun, sexy, practical and very very necessary in our lives.
Clumeleon
4 likes

I have something similar to this lying around in the bottom of my closet.
Head Nurse
3 likes
Im in love with this set:

Lurker
1 like
I love wearing pretty and sexy underwear. I like thongs and G-strings, mostly with matching bras, thigh high hold ups, stockings and garter belts are sooooooooooooooo sexy but I don’t wear them very often (usually on request). I’m usually more casual/comfortable in short skirts with cami or t-shirt (weather permitting).
Lurker
1 like
Absolutely love all my lingerie. My only thing is that it all has to match each other, so bras and panties have to be in sets and nightdresses have to have a matching dressing gown. That can make shopping kind of hard.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not big fan of lingerie, per se, if its not ridiculously expensive. I cannot stand cheep trashy lace. White cotton knickers I addore, black is dominant in there as well..
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately, they design all of that to look good only on good looking women. You know, the kind that dont need enhancements and smoothing panels. So those of us with the less than thrilling figures are somewhat screwed over.
Lurker
3 likes

Beautiful lingerie conceals but entices and titillates, and enhances the appreciation of the beauty of the body underneath as it is removed.
Lurker
0 likes
La Perla or Trashy Lingerie in L.A
Lurker
0 likes
Julieana Rae make some nice stuff, and no it dont look like it does on a model, but it sure feels good and looks good enough!
Lurker
0 likes

I own a few things like this. Mostly black and pink, so those are my favorite colors. But they just make me feel so hot!
Lurker
3 likes
I love lingerie. Its a subtle and sexy tease and can really set a mood.
My wife owns a few baby dolls and 1 corset she doesn't wear anymore.
Well actually she doesn't wear any of it any more lol.

I do like some more non-traditional lingerie
I like see through lingerie smile

Lurker
2 likes
only panties with some lace on the waist band,,i,m a 59 year old straight male they feel and fit excellent although I think it looks pretty ugly so I just stick to panties ,,the x wife wanted more but I had to draw the line at just panties
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I personally love to see a pair of lace French knickers on a girl. for me there is nothing sexier
Lurker
0 likes
I think I caught the lingerie bug from my mother who adored pretty things. I always used to love watching her dress to go out when I was a little girl, looking forward to the day I would be able to dress like that -- I really didn't understand what it did to men in those days, I just thought it was lovely girlie and feminine. My daughter has caught the lingerie bug off her mother, or so it seems!
Lurker
2 likes
I'm a girly girl, but frilly is not my thing. Lacy, minimal. Satiny, mesh, ribbons, I like.
Lurker
0 likes
i love all things feminine, silky and lacy is great but love corsetry and suspenders (or garters if youre in US) particularly
Lurker
0 likes
[img][/img]

cant seem to post pics sad
Lurker
2 likes
i love all my lingerie panties bras babydolls teddies chemise in soft pastels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to see it worn I have bought plenty for my wife but she wont wear it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to see it worn I have bought plenty for my wife but she wont wear it
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

I'm enjoying this independent designer lately

You evil woman, you know about my near-obsession with wearing exquisitely beautiful lingerie beneath my scrubs (okay, beneath anything) , and you don't give the name of the designer of this piece of deliciousness? Love love love the panties...as far as non-bra non-panties wear goes, I usually sleep in some sort of negligee with (of course) matching panties, with a robe nearby should a short person appear at the side of my bed. Don't really do the see-through thing in my sleepwear, because, again, of the short people. At least not see-through on the top, I like lace over some kind of opaque fabric up top, lace by itself is fine on the bottom.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Head Nurse
1 like
Quote by HeraTeleia

You evil woman, you know about my near-obsession with wearing exquisitely beautiful lingerie beneath my scrubs (okay, beneath anything) , and you don't give the name of the designer of this piece of deliciousness? Love love love the panties...as far as non-bra non-panties wear goes, I usually sleep in some sort of negligee with (of course) matching panties, with a robe nearby should a short person appear at the side of my bed. Don't really do the see-through thing in my sleepwear, because, again, of the short people. At least not see-through on the top, I like lace over some kind of opaque fabric up top, lace by itself is fine on the bottom.

On the Inside here you go smile Small independent maker of ethical lingerie

Metilda, try here: http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/she has reviews of stuff for the more voluptious also. I personally love vintage slips because not only are they beautiful, and classy, but they are forgiving.