I'm a virgin.

last reply
25 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What's going on everyone? I'm 18, a virgin heading to college in the fall, and it makes me nervous as hell. It hasn't been my choice to be a virgin, I am not the smoothest talker with women, and I am not the most attractive man on the market...this just makes me nervous heading into college. I'm not too confident as you can tell, and I am not sure what I am asking for...just felt like letting it out. Thanks
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by liveordienike
this just makes me nervous heading into college. I'm not too confident as you can tell, and I am not sure what I am asking for...just felt like letting it out. Thanks

If I were you, I'd be a bit more apprehensive about your stated avoidance of reading.

Is college that easy anymore where someone can attend, not read anything, & still pull passing grades?

Don't worry 'bout the virgin thing... Lotsa chicks your age are too. Besides, Virgin is the new Slut!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Expect long study hours, numerous tests, and many trips to the library. Honestly: that's what college is for. Focus on your studies and if you meet a girl you like, say hi. Maybe eat lunch or study with her.

Consider yourself a college student, don't define yourself by your sex status. That's the wrong way to go.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by liveordienike
What's going on everyone? I'm 18, a virgin heading to college in the fall, and it makes me nervous as hell. It hasn't been my choice to be a virgin, I am not the smoothest talker with women, and I am not the most attractive man on the market...this just makes me nervous heading into college. I'm not too confident as you can tell, and I am not sure what I am asking for...just felt like letting it out. Thanks

When you start going to parties. Take some percocets with you. Bitches love percocet. Loosens them up. You'll be getting stank on your hang low in no time, son.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, study your books, do your homework, pumps some neurons, and keep one of those inflatable dolls in your closet for those times of need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That makes 2 of us, man.
I'm a virgin and in college too.
You aren't alone, my nigga.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wango
That makes 2 of us, man.
I'm a virgin and in college too.
You aren't alone, my nigga.

Suggest you both let this be known discretely to the girls. There are plenty out there who love to collect cherries!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by liveordienike

We were all virgins once but don't let 'peer pressure' lead you into a sexual disaster on your very first taking. Losing ones 'cherry' isn't like learning to ride a bike - one day you can't ... next you can. It should evolve with the right person at the right time and you can't rush into it.

If college is same as University here in England you'll be hellishly busy for ages ... but there'll be times for recreation and during those times just maybe you'll meet up with a girl similarly minded as yourself. She may also be a virgin - but chances are she isn't. Confess you've not had sex before and she'll understand and take into account your lack of experience hoping to make you into a world class lover - as I have done 3 times so far with virgin males.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Expect long study hours, numerous tests, and many trips to the library. Honestly: that's what college is for. Focus on your studies and if you meet a girl you like, say hi. Maybe eat lunch or study with her.

Consider yourself a college student, don't define yourself by your sex status. That's the wrong way to go.

I agree with Metilda! You'll find that in all those long study hours at the library every time you go there there is a great girl with beautiful hair sitting at the other end of the reading room. One day you guys will bumb into each other and start talking.. get coffee and go from there ;)

Have fun! Sex will come when you least expect it. I've not been in your situation but in my experience great girls (and in your case ultimately sex) will come when you're not looking for them/it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it is right for you the opportunities will be there.Find the correct place between academics and solizatation,be willing to help and to listen.Good luck
0 likes
University was the best five years of my life (four years BA, 1 year Masters). I didn't think of myself as especially attractive going in, either, and I had suffered serious bullying in high school so wasn't exactly dripping with self-esteem, either. Learning about the world, becoming independent, and, eventually, losing my virginity changed things for the better to be sure. But the sex part didn't happen, to be honest, until grad school though I had some casual relationships with girls and the odd date earlier. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin into your twenties but there is also nothing wrong with being open to meeting the "right one" when it happens. Go in with an open mind and you'll learn a lot, both academically and in the school of life, whether you "lose it" or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex will come eventually, don't go looking for it. I'm in my final year (for now) of college for my bachelor's in Education (I eventually want to get a Master's).

All sex/attempted relationships did was make my mind wander in class and not focus on my studying because I wanted to know what went wrong (the attempted relationship part). Sex just kept me thinking what else I could do to please the person I was with. Trust me don't stress over being a virgin in college.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Well said!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
I think I am the oldest woman on here

I don't think 18 is all that young to be a virgin

in fact if one more celebrity tell me they lost their virginity at a seriously young age I will puke

you make love or have sex with someone for you cannot NOT wait for another moment

not to throw away it to get rid of it

and lots of people are shy and introverted

but at college you get to be YOU

not a part of a clique or group

not classified on where you live or who your parents are

you get to be YOU

and it is AMAZING and scary at the same time

so first just make friends study hard

and the girls will come

see in college everyone is the same

well except for brains

and the nerds rule the world

so relax

she will come

and then so..will you!
Lurker
0 likes
My best advice is just RELAX! Then just be yourself (you're always more confident when you're not TRYING to be someone you really AREN'T and as the ladies here can tell you a certain air of confidence (so long as it isn't OBNOXIOUS) tends to start the process of get them turned on. After that, the right girl will be there, the time and situation will be right and once you realize that SHE WANTS IT TOO, you'll relax again and just do "what comes natural". In the meantime, read up on HOW to caress them! LITTLE will get you shut down faster than "GRABBING" (going TOO hard with the hands.) Practice on yourself a little, try it on your thigh, it won't take you long to realize that a gentle barely skimming STROKE feels MUCH better than a hard GRAB.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't cave to peer pressure and just enjoy these next 3-4 years. School isn't free, so don't waste your time chasing pussy. Get your degree, find a great job, then pussy will find you. Simple.

I'm still a virgin and I'm 25 yrs old. While at university (Go Lions!) I worked for the promo team so I was invited to all the varsity parties and was in constant communication with the mens and womens varsity teams: basketball, hockey, volleyball, football, rugby, water polo ... you name it, I was there. I had many invitations to experience cock (and some pussy from the womens rugby/hockey teams, lol) but I'm still looking for something a bit more special.

I never met anyone then worth my "cherry" and maybe only know one man right now worth it.

Study first ... everything else will come naturally my dear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are not the first or alone.
If you want to find out without embarrassing yourself - find a brothel - tell them your story and I know they will do their best to ensure that you enjoy your first esperience and not embarrass you if you fail - the first time. It happens. Some of the women will take pride in wanting you and encourage you to enjoy your first time with them.
I am not and never have been a prostitute but I know many - in my industry our guests will often ask the consierge to find them a girl. You would be surprise at some of them - most of the girls are women you could take home to meet mum - with their clothes on. It stops there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by liveordienike

Things to do in college:

Chill.
Be yourself.
Be patient.
You'll meet people. Focus on being positive, honest, and open. Have integrity.

Things to not do:

Any of the moronic stuff that guys your age do to get laid.
Drink.

And it's not like there's anything fundamentally wrong with being a virgin. If you're still a virgin when you're 30, you might need to change up your game plan. Until then, live your life.

Mega secret: I did not have sex in college. Not once. 4 years.

The most important thing is maintaining perspective.

Spoiler: it might not look like this to you now, but responsible guys are attractive just for being responsible. Take care of yourself, don't do dumb stuff trying to meet arbitrary standards, etc. Study.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no shame in being a virgin. And a lot of my friends went into their freshman year of college as virgins too. It's nothing to get anxious or shy about, no one will judge you and if they do, they aren't mature enough to be having sex themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20, and I actually was popular with the girls. I graduated college without having ever seen a woman naked, and I didn't think anything was wrong with that. Then I got cocky and apparently that's sexy as hell, so I lucked out. I'm sure you will too.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TylerStark
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20, and I actually was popular with the girls. I graduated college without having ever seen a woman naked, and I didn't think anything was wrong with that. Then I got cocky and apparently that's sexy as hell, so I lucked out. I'm sure you will too.

How old were you when you graduated High School, Tyler? Your profile states you are 20 years of age now, and your other post in the Agony Aunt thread - you claim you have tried every sexual variation with what I assume to be a multitude of women by the age of twenty.

What's wrong with my picture here?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an adult and still a virgin. I was focus on my studies and I'm too shy.
I feel deep inside that I've found the right man. I hope so.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm almost 21 and i am still a virgin. But "Good things come to toughs who wait." I been waiting since when I was 16, and all I got close to was making out and french kissing. Also Miss Bunny, I would like to be your friend btw.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Metilda is absolutely right. You are what's between your ears, your mind and what it thinks, not where your male member has been.

Be a nice guy, a gentleman, maybe a little wild, but not a crude know-it-all super-stud. I went through what you describe. I had no dates, never went out, worked my ass off at 2 jobs and went to school full time with full summer sessions. That was 1963 to 1968 and I came out with 2 degrees and a neat career. I'm 72 now and I do not regret any of what I did. Except for hurting one or 2 early on.

It will happen but it may take time and that will frustrate the hell out of you if you are not in control of "You"
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try not to worry about being a virgin. Like others have said, it will happen when the time is right. I can suggest a few things where you might find yourself more comfortable. Find things in your life that you love and are passionate about. Writing and books? See if there is a book club, or a writers guild that you can join. Are you into gaming. Surely there are groups of kids that gather and game together, and some girls enjoy gaming as much as guys. Animals? find a shelter to volunteer at if you have extra time. What ever you are passionate about, try to use it to find women who loves the same things as you. Most importantly, wait until you find someone who cares about you, and who you are. It makes all the difference in the world.
Leah Harvey

https://www.lushstories.com/leahharvey1821

My stories can all be found by clicking the link above. Take a chance. I know you'll enjoy yourself. I always do...

My latest stories - https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/guest-of-honor.aspx https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/extreme-measures.aspx
0 likes
You may find it hard to believe, but we all started out as virgins! Some people lose their cherries earlier and with more enjoyment and gusto than others. You should and shouldn't be serious about it. Laughter is great with sex, especially when it gets awkward for a moment. Go with what feels right for you both.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Your certainly not alone out there man! I'm in the exact same situation :P